Ewr to cape Liberty

mwhite991

Anyone have information on traveling from EWR airport to Cape liberty. t

There will be 4 of us with luggage. We would like to take a cab if possible. I like the convenience of leaving the airport and jumping in a cab. Anyone know how much that would cost? Or does anyone know how I can get the information?

Anyone have information on traveling from EWR airport to Cape liberty. t

There will be 4 of us with luggage. We would like to take a cab if possible. I like the convenience of leaving the airport and jumping in a cab. Anyone know how much that would cost? Or does anyone know how I can get the information?

It looks like you're doing this on a Sunday in Oct to sail on the Summit. What time does your flight arrive? How much luggage do you have? You can expect to pay in the $60 range. Tolls are $1.65-3.00 depending on which Turnpike exit you get on. Uber or Lyft would be less.

It's difficult to come up with an exact amount. These trips are not metered. They should be a flat fare quote plus tolls and tip which ends up being in the $60 range.

It will be difficult if not impossible to find one taxi to take four people plus luggage.

I recommend booking a mini van from Carmel Limo or Dial 7. On www.carmellimo.com I'm seeing a price quote of $61, plus tolls and tip, quite comparable to what you'd pay for a taxi for the same trip, and there will be room for your travel party and luggage. Also Dial 7 www.dial7.com is quoting $59 plus tolls and tip for the same trip in a mini van. For either car service you may be able to find an on line coupon that will save you a few dollars .

Booking an Uber XL, which is usually an SUV or van, might cost even less.

I have used Carmel 4 times going from all 3 airports into the city. I do not remember if they still have a 'quick quote' sortt of thing on their website - when you can enter pick up and drop off locations and get a quote that way. Plus, the communicate bby phone (text) so that adds an extra level of comfort.