Our new ‘My Account’ is launching today!

BBMacLaird

We’re thrilled to introduce “My Account,” a new and improved way to manage your past and future cruise reservations. This new digital enhancement, which replaces My Azamara, not only has an improved look and feel but also has several exciting features including:

• Access to loyalty information including points, tier and sailing history
  • More robust account security and password recovery online
  • Access to add missing cruise reservations using last name, date of birth and reservation number
  • Ability to link travel companions with different booking ID to existing reservation to improve vacation planning including shore excursions.
  • A new sign-in experience allowing you to access all web accounts using one username & password, across all RCL brands such as Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International
  • Quick access to travel documents, check-in, Voyage Planner and more!

Plus, signing up for an account is quick and easy:

• If you already set up an account with Celebrity Cruises or Royal Caribbean, just sign in using your registered email address to get started
  • If you already have a My Azamara, sign in using your username and follow the instructions to migrate your account information
  • Need a new account? Select Create New Account and follow the instructions to set up your new account and sign in.

We’re thrilled to introduce “My Account,” a new and improved way to manage your past and future cruise reservations. This new digital enhancement, which replaces My Azamara, not only has an improved look and feel but also has several exciting features including:

• Access to loyalty information including points, tier and sailing history
  • More robust account security and password recovery online
  • Access to add missing cruise reservations using last name, date of birth and reservation number
  • Ability to link travel companions with different booking ID to existing reservation to improve vacation planning including shore excursions.
  • A new sign-in experience allowing you to access all web accounts using one username & password, across all RCL brands such as Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean International
  • Quick access to travel documents, check-in, Voyage Planner and more!

Plus, signing up for an account is quick and easy:

• If you already set up an account with Celebrity Cruises or Royal Caribbean, just sign in using your registered email address to get started
  • If you already have a My Azamara, sign in using your username and follow the instructions to migrate your account information
  • Need a new account? Select Create New Account and follow the instructions to set up your new account and sign in.

Hi Bonnie

I cannot access my account. When I try to sign in with username/password, it brings up a screen asking for my email address. When I type in my email address, it tells me that I must sign in with my email address. When I try to do that, I get rejected. I tried an alternate email address and got rejected I tried both 5 times!!!!!

Tom

Hi Bonnie

I cannot access my account. When I try to sign in with username/password, it brings up a screen asking for my email address. When I type in my email address, it tells me that I must sign in with my email address. When I try to do that, I get rejected. I tried an alternate email address and got rejected I tried both 5 times!!!!!

Tom

I found that I had used my email address with RC so had to use my RC password. You might try that, if it applies...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Works well. Past cruise history and LCV points are spot on. One niggle though, I have eleven future Azamara bookings but the limit to display seems to be nine.

I'm a bit confused. I know that only Celebrity cruises count on AZ, but if we're Diamond or above on RC, shouldn't we be Discoverer on AZ?. That's not the level that appears so I'm wondering how that will be resolved at boarding.

Works well. Past cruise history and LCV points are spot on. One niggle though, I have eleven future Azamara bookings but the limit to display seems to be nine.

Eleven, wow! Thank you :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

I’ll pass you’re comment along to our team. Perhaps there’s a reason for the limitations, or perhaps they hadn’t expected 11!

Hi Bonnie

Tom

If you receive an “Email already in use” message, the way to troubleshoot is to click on the “Forgot your password” link and follow the link on the email received to reset. If you are still having trouble, please send the following to guestaccount_help@azamara.com:

First Name

Last Name

DOB

Response time for this email will be 24 hours or less.

Initially I had problems when I tried to login in using my ‘My Azamara’ username and password - I got the ‘Email in use’ message. I tried again using my email address with my Celebrity Captain’s Club password (which is different from my My Azamara password.). It worked and I got straight in.

I’m very impressed - this is much better with great functionality.

Logged in with no problems and everything works fine a vast improvement, in fact it’s much easier to find the login from the Azamara site than it is from either RC or Celebrity.

Just one niggle as we use an over intelligent password manager it really dislikes having the same password for three different sites. But we can put up with that for the vast improvement, looking forward to the promised future enhancements.

I was able to set up an account easily but also noticed that it had displayed only 9 cruises. I sent a note to request they add another, then when I looked at my account again, noted they had only added 1 or 2 points for 3 of my cruises. Looks like the system needs a little tweaking.

My points did not seem to be right for one of my past cruises, but the total was right.

How does one know how many points older cruises are supposed to get? I don’t remember a point system for our 2008 Azamara cruise. In fact, Im not familiar with the point system at all. And RCL cruises don’t count, correct?

Indeed a great improvement on what it used to be..

Still.. While it seems that our past cruises show OK, we have a problem with the future ones. Out of 3 cruises - only one is displayed (the one we're getting on in just few days!).

When I try to add the other two (in 2019) , I am not even allowed to type in their reservation numbers!

Help!

How does one know how many points older cruises are supposed to get? I don’t remember a point system for our 2008 Azamara cruise. In fact, Im not familiar with the point system at all. And RCL cruises don’t count, correct?

Azamara and Celebrity changed their point system about 4 years ago. RCI points don't count.

There was a good discussion on the points system here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608069&highlight=Azamara+points

It’s always worth searching this forum for the answers, many questions raised have often been discussed before,.

Hi Bonnie

Tom

I had the same problem. Tried two email that I have never used on Azamara and it said they were already associated with accounts. This is worse than Celebrities web site.