Port Valet

Highlights: No service fee; no need to check in at airport; receive your boarding pass onboard; international and domestic flights accepted (only domestic on Delta); no overweight baggage fees.

Eligible Criteria: Must disembark between 7:45-9 (they let us go around 7:20); your flight must depart on the same day your ship arrives in Seattle AFTER 2PM; you have a confirmed reservation with one of these airlines: American, Alaska, Delta, Horizon, Jet Blue, Southwest

*****Southwest flights can be between 11AM-4PM only***********

For other airlines is just said "after 2 PM" with no end time. I had friends flying Alaskan Air with a 6:30 flight, and they were able to participate. This was what Royal sent out. It might be different for other cruise lines even. I'm not sure.

Ugh - I read the recent post about "Southwest flight between 11 and 4 only". We have a 430 flight so I called the Port Authority today to verify. They told me it depends on the cruise line. I think previous poster was on Princess. But it makes sense for other cruise lines as well...Previously, SWA would not take our luggage more than 4 hours before our flight.

Has anybody on Southwest and Carnival had a flight later then 4 and used the Port Valet luggage service? Our flight is at 430. If this is correct, I am going to change to an earlier flight.

Thank you!

I had the same question as I have a 4:45 PM flight on Southwest after cruising Celebrity and got the same answer from Port Valet when I emailed today. I posted on the Celebrity board to see if anyone has used Port Valet yet and to see if that was the case. For my destination the 4:45 Pm flight is the only nonstop, so will need to change airlines if that is the case.

• 2 weeks later...

When To Arrive At Airport?

We have a flight that leaves in the evening. If I take advantage of this service, how much time do I need to give myself to arrive from the Light Rail and go through security?

Thanks!