FCC Redemption Form Doesn't Show VISTA

chezelle95

Hello All,

First thank you for all of the valuable information I've learned from this board. I'm a quiet observer and like to "people watch" [emoji3]

We had to cancel our November Vista cruise, but booked another on the Valor in August. I received an email from Carnival regarding a future cruise credit along with a link to a redemption form. The link works fine, but when I go to the drop down box to choose a Ship for the original booking, every other ship is listed EXCEPT the Vista. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm sure I'm not the first to cancel for VISTA and try to redeem the fcc.

I'm sure I'll need to call Carnival, but thought maybe someone here had encountered that and had an easy solution.

Thanks in advance!

[edited for clarity]

Edited by chezelle95

Hello All,

First thank you for all of the valuable information I've learned from this board. I'm a quiet observer and like to "people watch" [emoji3]

We had to cancel our November Vista cruise, but booked another on the Valor in August. I received an email from Carnival regarding a future cruise credit along with a link to a redemption form. The link works fine, but when I go to the drop down box to choose a Ship for the original booking, every other ship is listed EXCEPT the Vista. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm sure I'm not the first to cancel for VISTA and try to redeem the fcc.

I'm sure I'll need to call Carnival, but thought maybe someone here had encountered that and had an easy solution.

Thanks in advance!

[edited for clarity]

Any updates?

Just an update in case anyone is interested. I found a different link to a different redemption form and I was able to manually enter the VISTA and it's booking info. The credit posted yesterday.

(little background to that...when we sailed on the Liberty there were mechanical issues so they offered us 25% off on future cruise fare. We had already redeemed that credit, but I used the same link to redeem the credit from our cancelled booking.)