Havana Premium Vista Balcony

omar151

I am thinking of booking a Havana Premium Vista wrap on the Panorama when she gets to Long Beach. Would love opinions of anybody that has stayed in one on the Vista or Horizon. Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We live in Long Beach and are considering booking the Panorama interior Havana just because of the Havana area. Price is pretty good for interior and as long as we'd have the private pools/bars area who cares.....but I'm reading the reviews of the Harmony and it looks bad. Carnival does not hire enough help to service all the passengers adequately per 90% of reviews I've read so far. If we do book we're hoping they'll correct the service issues by then.

I am thinking of booking a Havana Premium Vista wrap on the Panorama when she gets to Long Beach. Would love opinions of anybody that has stayed in one on the Vista or Horizon. Thank you [emoji4]

I have not sailed in a Havana Premium Vista wrap, but I was in one of those for a cabin crawl. The balcony is fabulous, very large and it could accommodate a lot of people. The interior of the cabin was rather small in comparison. I guess you'd have to decide whether it's worth the extra money for a huge balcony.

I have not sailed in a Havana Premium Vista wrap, but I was in one of those for a cabin crawl. The balcony is fabulous, very large and it could accommodate a lot of people. The interior of the cabin was rather small in comparison. I guess you'd have to decide whether it's worth the extra money for a huge balcony.

Great to know. Thank you [emoji4]

Remember the first and last day is pretty cool and windy so not much use for a balcony.

We booked one on the Vista for our most recent cruise, and absolutely loved it. I loved having the loungers in a private space to just stretch out. The interior room isn't super spacious, but with two of us, it was plenty of room.

I was also on Vista repo and had the 7th floor Havana Aft Wrap. I didn't care for it for only one reason, the balcony is huge, but I do not like direct sunlight, I've very fair skinned and burn terrible. I love a balcony that has some shade that I can sit out on and hear the waves, this balcony overlooked the Havana area, so no waves and there was really no shade to be had. I assumed the side of the aft wrap would have some shade but that wasn't the case. So if you love full sun and looking at people over your balcony this is for you. I will stick with the side afts, get my shade, love being towards the back and love the sound of my waves. In December of 2019 my sister and I are booked in a havana balcony on 5, on the Panorama, can't wait to see how that is!!

Not sure you’ll be able to hear the waves that far back with the walkway and glass and all. But at least you’ll have a little more privacy since the part closest to the door is covered and they can only look down on you if you’re towards the end of your patio.

We stayed in a vista wrap on the Vista in March this year. The deck is awesome. I'd definitely get it again on another class of ship or if we did not have access to the Havana deck. The Havana deck was perfect for us we spent so much time out there we were hardly in the cabin and barely used the big balcony.

We were on deck 7 aft wrap for our Vista cruise and loved it. We will be sailing on the Horizon in October and decided to go with Deck 6 aft wrap since it has a couch. Those cabins are shaped different so that some seem larger than others. I believe that Deck 6 aft wrap and Deck 8 are larger inside. I may have it wrong for Deck 8 but I know for sure that Deck 6 is larger inside. We have a fairly large party going with us and wanted the couch for extra seating in our cabin.