Saturday and Sunday Hello!

How are you all? Having a good day? Hope so!

Weather here is sunny but cool, only in the 60's!

I've done some work today before getting on the computer..(will wonders never cease),..... my husband almost fainted! icon_biggrin.gif

Might go gym later. Haven't gone in awhile, haven't been feeling well, not up to par.

Remember in Calif, not even 2 pm here.

Drinking my water..are you? Take care, have a good weekend. Try for a no-gainer!

NANEE NANEE NANEE, it's 76 here, 80 tomarrow! 'bout time it is warmer here than there!

sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope ya feel better soon.

got work done....on a saturday? how did that happen????

take care.

33 down, 188 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Belle,

Head back to the gym! That may be the reason you are not feeling well. I thought you went to the gym on the cruise. I made it to the gym on the cruise 5 out of the 7 days.

Imagination 8/02

Glory 8/03

Victory 3/04

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Hi yall,

Belle Hope you are feeling better. The weather here is GREAT. It's about 80 today and sunny. I have walked 3 miles and am drinking my water. Hope to have a loss this weekend. Yall have a great weekend.

Lovone

Kim - you beat me to it, I was gonna tell Belle how warm it was here in PA! Don't you just feel sorry for her? icon_wink.gif

Belle - hope you soon feel better, it's no fun not feeling up to par!

Drinking my water and going to rake the grass since DH just cut it and I am the raker!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

HEHEHE, ain't it great, ginny icon_biggrin.gif

33 down, 188 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

time98.gif</center>

Beautiful weather here in sunny FL! This a.m. it's 54 degrees, which is just the way we like it. Probably warm up to 78 or 80 by noon.

Yesterday Bruce and I did a lot of shopping, purchasing snacks and pop big time at Sam's Club for a school sponsored party on Friday. Then we did our own grocery shopping which included lots of healthy foods. I stayed up late last night to correct and grade school papers. I still have a lot more to go. Progress reports go home this coming week.

Today I need to color my hair, bake brownies for Volunteer parent appreciation week, put together sushi ingredients for my students who have been studying Japan and the language, and lesson plans to make for the week. I'm really wanting to get a bike ride in today.

Well, that's it. I need to get started. Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Cathy

P.S. I'm counting down the days of school, 27 left!! Then I'm on summer break. Yippee!!

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

Hi everyone! I'm chiming in this morning because I am DOWN 1 and 1/2 pounds! I have to put it on record cuz who knows if I'll be able to boast it by Thurs!!!!But...I will try!

Yesterday, it was raining here and I felt just like the weather. Today it is sunny (I hope I feel like the weather today,too! It's still quite cool here (please note that I didn't say cold!) Right now it's in the 20's but it's going up to the 50's....highest we've seen so far! We folks in the cold north must be a hearty bunch!!!!!

Have a great day,all

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Today...color..hair...bake brownies...put together sushi ingredients(ewww)lesson plans...bike ride

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just another quiet sunday? you really should try to get things done on the weekends! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Right now it's in the 20's but it's going up to the 50's....highest we've seen so far! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy cow! now i feel like an idiot complaining about our weather! we are looking at 80 today (not what we have been getting, and today is the last day like this) but a high of 50's being something to cheer about???brrrrrrr.

33 down, 188 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

It was in the 70s here, yesterday, and today is supposed to go up to 85 degrees! The last time I remember it being this warm in Chicagoland, in April, was the year my oldest son was born... 1985!!! We were in a new house, and our air conditioning hadn't been installed yet. It was 89 degrees on the day of his bris, and I had about 30 guests!!!!! NOT a fun day for anyone!!! Well.. I'm planning on laying in the backyard for a bit this morning, and will be either visiting my mom in the hospital this afternoon, OR helping her check in to the nursing home. Gotta wait till the doc sees her to determine where she needs to be.

To keep ON topic... I am still seeing a *2* in the middle of my scale, which is good, but I haven't been eating well at all, which is NOT so good.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

Pam : )

Emerald Seas 6/20/83

Nordic Empress 6/93

Imagination 3/30/00

Ecstasy 9/4/00

Majesty of the Seas 10/27/00

Triumph 12/16/00

Radiance of the Seas

3/26/01 & 3/29/01

Crown Odyssey 6/24/01

Golden Princess 10/11/01

Spirit 11/11/01

Sensation GGC 1/13/02

Sovereign of the Seas 3/24/02

Imagination 5/18/02

Pride 11/2/02

Explorer of the Seas 3/29/03

Enchantment of the Seas 9/1/03

Serenade of the Seas 10/28/03

Grand Princess 11/16/03

check out my pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/lunyma

Pam, I haven't seen a "2" in the middle in years! I remember when I thought I was so fat at 129. Now, if I got down to that I would be thrilled! Actually, that is my goal...to see a "2" in the middle!!!!

Hope all is well with your mom. Enjoy the warm weather.

pittsburgh, and trust me, it is seldom 80 in april here, but we have had some really weird weather this year....it was snowing wed morning, now 80 today!generally in the 60's this time of the year!

i just can't wait til i can see a "2" in the beginning, forget the middle icon_biggrin.gif

33 down, 188 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

Ginny and Kim..Can I make you happier?

Raining here and in low 60's! icon_biggrin.gif

Glad you all are having great weather, really I am! (biting my tongue to say it) icon_razz.gif

No I happy your all up and about and enjoying your sunny day, sitting out in the sun.

Excuse me as I wipe my tears away! icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm feeling a little better but not me yet, I missed the gym yesterday but going today for sure. Did go on the ship(not much sorry to say) but just haven't gone since I got home.

You all have a good Sunday and a no-gainer weekend.

Baby..Congrats, I know you'll keep it off till Thursday! (Will say it over and over..Baby keep it off!)

baby, thanks for the good thoughts. i am definately doing it this time, just a matter of time and i will be there.

belle, this is just paybacks for that mean post last month! went to the grocery store tonight and had the top down on the convertable!it was WONDERFUL! back down to the 50's by next weekend, though, so i can't gloat too much!

glad you are feeling a little better..now BACK TO THE GYM I SAY{snapping a whip}!

33 down, 188 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

Kim ..your enjoying it to much! icon_biggrin.gif

Just wait next week your 50 and I'm 80!

(degrees, not age) icon_eek.gif

You have a convertible? Lucky you!

Think I'm more jealous of that! icon_razz.gif

I wasn't enjoying it to much last month..just being a weather girl! You believe that don't you?

From little sweet innocent me icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You have a convertible? Lucky you!

Think I'm more jealous of that! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do, and i love her, got her last year. i work nights, so i would be driving down I-79 at 10pm, top down, music blasting, windows rolled up and heater on (it is chilly when the sun goes down!) clear until it was like 60 degrees...got some funny looks, but i didn't care, there is nothing like driving at night with the top down!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I wasn't enjoying it to much last month..just being a weather girl! You believe that don't you?

From little sweet innocent me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!

34 down, 187 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

babylene, all i know to say is....BBBBRRRRRRRRRR

34 down, 187 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

Kim - don't you remember just a few weeks ago when we thought 50's was great??? I am loving the 70's & 80's now. I can just picture you going done 79 in your convertible! I saw on one of your posts your starting a new job. Hope it works out and you like it.

Belle - we feel for you "freezing" in California! icon_wink.gif

Hang in there babylene - it will warm up.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

yeah, ginny, i know, it's all relative icon_biggrin.gif. gotta love this weather, but back into the upper 50's next weekend icon_mad.gif thanks for the good luck, go out wed for my first shift 7a-11p! what a way to start a job, but that is what i asked for, so i guess i can't whine...makes it all better when i realise i only have to work 2 double shifts a week for full-time w/benefits!

34 down, 187 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

Here in Miami it has been 60 degrees. That's cold weather in Miami especially in the month of April. It is always usually cold until the first week of February and then it's time for the beach, but this year it's been too cold.

Imagination 8/02

Glory 8/03

Victory 3/04

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

awww, poor gymBRAT can't go to the beach until next month, maybe you can join belle's pity party! icon_biggrin.gif

34 down, 187 to go

kim

cape canaviral - 1995

time98.gif</center>

Archived