Johnny Rockets - Explorer of the Seas

I've heard that Johnny Rockets may have upped their price from $6.95 to $9.95 - does anyone know if that increase has taken effect on the Explorer of the Seas? We'll be on the September 21 cruise from Seattle down the coast to San Francisco and back. Just curious - thanks!

Thanks OneCruiser - I apparently hadn't read every post. The last time I read comments it sounded like the increased price hadn't been rolled out to every ship. Seems a bit pricey for the ship - our local Johnny Rockets isn't much different. I realize it's "all you can eat," but I'm not going to have more than one burger. I understand the buffet has burgers, but assuming those are steam tray. Guess I'll have to see how much I crave a burger:)

Edited by EOwens
clarifying a comment and correcting a typo

From what I understand it $9.95 + 18% gratuity and it includes soda but not milkshakes. Frankly, for a JR's it's not worth it. Yes, it's all you can eat but after a big burger,fries,onion rings, soda on the first round most people are full. You can eat at a JR's on land for about $8.00. This might help: https://www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/johnny-rockets-prices/

• 3 weeks later...