Where do those stairs go on the Inspiration Veranda deck?

S&S Cruisers 1983

They are part of the staircase you also see on deck 12. This stairwell is an emergency exit from the gym and from the outside the door to the gym is locked. I knocked on it once and someone felt pity on me and let me. YMMV because there's a sign inside the door advising to only open in case of emergency.

They are part of the staircase you also see on deck 12. This stairwell is an emergency exit from the gym and from the outside the door to the gym is locked. I knocked on it once and someone felt pity on me and let me. YMMV because there's a sign inside the door advising to only open in case of emergency.

Ok, thank you. We will be in V9 and was worried that it would be a busy hallway with people using the stairs. What is YMMV?

Ok, thank you. We will be in V9 and was worried that it would be a busy hallway with people using the stairs. What is YMMV?

Google says: Your Mileage May Vary. The starboard side of that deck is quiet while the port side sees somewhat more foot traffic because the door to the secret deck is forward on the port side. There is a short bisecting hallway that will get there from your cabin to that side in a few steps for those times when you may want to enjoy the forward deck. It's especially nice to visit entering and leaving port when you may want a different view than that from your balcony.

Google says: Your Mileage May Vary. The starboard side of that deck is quiet while the port side sees somewhat more foot traffic because the door to the secret deck is forward on the port side. There is a short bisecting hallway that will get there from your cabin to that side in a few steps for those times when you may want to enjoy the forward deck. It's especially nice to visit entering and leaving port when you may want a different view than that from your balcony.

Nice to know! Thank you!