Whoopsie..Can this be changed?

bobjer17

I am looking at my online check in..and I realized that I have my husband's gender as female. There is an edit function but not for that line. Is this easily changeable? I am having a heart attack. I wasn't fully paying attention when I did the check in yesterday, as it was one of those days. We haven't been away together in over three years and I need everything to go smoothly.

Funny story. My first trip out the country and my friend gave me a book a few days beforehand about how to prepare for a trip to Europe. The first item said check your passport info. This was my first passport. Half heatedly I checked it and it listed me as a male! I’m. Sure it would have been a problem. My husband and I took a six hour trip to Connecticut the day before and waited on line. I thought I would get a new passport. No! They put an asterisk next to sex and a sex change notation. I had the passport for ten years. My friends always teased me about having a sex change in Connecticut!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funny story. My first trip out the country and my friend gave me a book a few days beforehand about how to prepare for a trip to Europe. The first item said check your passport info. This was my first passport. Half heatedly I checked it and it listed me as a male! I’m. Sure it would have been a problem. My husband and I took a six hour trip to Connecticut the day before and waited on line. I thought I would get a new passport. No! They put an asterisk next to sex and a sex change notation. I had the passport for ten years. My friends always teased me about having a sex change in Connecticut!

Cute story. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the laugh. Your story is a great way to start my day,

Funny story

I highly doubt it would even be noticed if you didn't change it. On my wife's second cruise she was given a blue card and we couldn't figure out why they couldn't find her previous cruise. Turns out on the first cruise her birthday was off by one day so it never matched up. It took a while but they were able to fix it at guess services desk.

No need to worry about any of that stuff.

You can be listed as any sex you like and it really doesn't matter.

Same with your passport.

You can also list any pre fix you want like Dr. or Ms or Mr/ms whatever!

None of that matters. What matters is your name matching your passport and your passport number. Those things should be accurate. The rest makes no difference!

I was going to reply about daughter's last name being hyphenated & Carnival never getting it right & they always let me fix it so you should be fine... but then I read the other comments & now I feel lame. Much better info here 😂😂

I highly doubt it would even be noticed if you didn't change it. On my wife's second cruise she was given a blue card and we couldn't figure out why they couldn't find her previous cruise. Turns out on the first cruise her birthday was off by one day so it never matched up. It took a while but they were able to fix it at guess services desk.

I'm not sure if you meant it like that or not: "guess services." It made me chuckle because whether you intended it or not, that can often be said when one visits "guess services." :evilsmile:

I booked our first Carnival Cruise online and did not complete the salutation fields (Mr., Mrs., Etc). So, both my husband and I were listed as Mr.

The only effect was that our beds were initially apart rather than together, and we were assigned to a large table with a bunch of single women. My husband, of course, loved it, and asked me to always book as Mr. [emoji3]