ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau July 2, 2018

Scrapnana

Monday brings the Signature Sisters back to Juneau. Eurodam will be at the AS dock and Nieuw Amsterdam at the CT dock. Both are scheduled in port from 1300-2200.

Most of this week is looking pretty decent (at least by Juneau standards;)). Monday has only a 10% chance of rain and partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. The high will be 68F/20C and the low 50F/10C. Sunrise is at 3:58 am and sunset at 10:05 pm.

Other ships in port are Seabourn Sojourn tendering (0800-2200), Ruby Princess at the FKL dock (1100-2200), and Solstice at the AJ dock (1330-2200).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up: Amsterdam on Tuesday.

Carole is home, #91 got into JAX just after 8am and I reached home just after 10.

Last week was - no matter where I sat in bus [tour] or train - the person in front of me tilted their seat back (usually as far as possible). Thankfully half of the train ride was in a roomette.

Internet speeds capable of live streaming were hit and miss - even my hotspot couldn't get a decent signal at Bar Harbor ME [Fri] - so I missed the whole week.

I did finally get to PEI and Sydney, Nova Scotia; Maasdam is running fine.

I plan on being here today.

Carole is home, #91 got into JAX just after 8am and I reached home just after 10.

Last week was - no matter where I sat in bus [tour] or train - the person in front of me tilted their seat back (usually as far as possible). Thankfully half of the train ride was in a roomette.

Internet speeds capable of live streaming were hit and miss - even my hotspot couldn't get a decent signal at Bar Harbor ME [Fri] - so I missed the whole week.

I did finally get to PEI and Sydney, Nova Scotia; Maasdam is running fine.

I plan on being here today.

Welcome back. I hope you at least found a transfer point between the NE Corridor and train 91 where you could get a decent lunch yesterday.

Roy

Welcome back. I hope you at least found a transfer point between the NE Corridor and train 91 where you could get a decent lunch yesterday.

Roy

No time - we pulled up next to #91 at the platform - so I only had to cross that - the doors were right across from each other. No time for anything else. I don't mind their cheese pizzas from the cafe car.