ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau July 9, 2018

Scrapnana

Making their weekly visit to Juneau, Eurodam will be at the AS dock and Nieuw Amsterdam at the CT dock. Eurodam is schedule to be in the usual 1300-2200 but Nieuw Amsterdam is on the schedule for 1300-2400. Not sure if this is accurate because another website has her for 1300-2200 which is normal. :confused:

The nice weather of the past week is gone and things are back to normal with a high chance of rain each day this week except Friday. Monday has a 70% chance of rain with a high of 65F/18C and a low of 54F/12C. Sunrise is at 4:06 am and sunset at 9:59 pm.

Also in port are Ruby Princess at the FKL dock from 1100-2200 and Solstice at the AJ dock from 1330-2200.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at http://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up: Amsterdam on Tuesday.

Thank you, Kathi. I'm not sure I'll be at the sail in, as we have electricians

and plumbers and a fireplace installer here this morning, and half the time we have no electricity or water, and some of the time, no internet! Good day to be somewhere else. But the reno is almost over, so I mustn't complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I hit the jackpot last week with weather with all sunny days and average of 70-75 degree temps.

I had better weather on my Alaskan cruise then most of the Caribbean cruises I have been on. The onboard thermometer hit 85 when we were in Glacier Bay.

I think I hit the jackpot last week with weather with all sunny days and average of 70-75 degree temps.

I had better weather on my Alaskan cruise then most of the Caribbean cruises I have been on. The onboard thermometer hit 85 when we were in Glacier Bay.

You certainly did. It was the nicest week this season and definitely the warmest.

I may be a bit distracted my last day at home. 2 Fire Department meetings tonight (and one report to finish) and final packing for a 9AM pickup in the morning.

Roy