November 2019 Help

Beachiekeen

There are some great threads here on this forum. Lots of great information. I read all of Tahitianbigkahuna’s threads and several trip reports.

All I know is I can’t get Tahiti out of my mind now! :) We are definitely going, just not sure how yet! But it has been fun researching.

Thanks for the kudos .... love sharing about my favorite place :)

• 3 weeks later...

Also following closely. Our 30th anniversary is in Nov 2019 and I was planing for us to return to Hawaii where we honeymooned. This time we would mix a cruise with land and stay longer (9 days from New England was too short) THEN I saw boards and started researching French Polynesia and now Hawaii is in the rear view :)

Also following closely. Our 30th anniversary is in Nov 2019 and I was planing for us to return to Hawaii where we honeymooned. This time we would mix a cruise with land and stay longer (9 days from New England was too short) THEN I saw boards and started researching French Polynesia and now Hawaii is in the rear view :)

We have actually decided to do the NCL cruise of Hawaii. My in-laws and brother-in-law are joining us now and Hawaii is a better choice for us as a group (and it’s also where we honeymooned). I am also leaning more toward a land vacation of FP now also over the PG cruise. Either would be amazing though.

We have actually decided to do the NCL cruise of Hawaii. My in-laws and brother-in-law are joining us now and Hawaii is a better choice for us as a group (and it’s also where we honeymooned). I am also leaning more toward a land vacation of FP now also over the PG cruise. Either would be amazing though.

I was the the NCL Pride of America when it came out of drydock a couple of years ago and went from SFO to Hawaii.

HAving been on the PG before and going again in a few months, I will only say you are not comparing apples with apples. PG is a totally difference experience, and a great one at that. There is no comparison. Please read the reviews of each.

I was the the NCL Pride of America when it came out of drydock a couple of years ago and went from SFO to Hawaii.

HAving been on the PG before and going again in a few months, I will only say you are not comparing apples with apples. PG is a totally difference experience, and a great one at that. There is no comparison. Please read the reviews of each.

I realize that, I have read reviews, thank you, I have researched both extensively and am familiar with Hawaii and have been to Maui several times. But my ILs want to go to Hawaii and they are paying for the trip as our gift. We have also decided, through our research, we will most likely do a land vacation to FP when we go rather than the cruise.

I realize that, I have read reviews, thank you, I have researched both extensively and am familiar with Hawaii and have been to Maui several times. But my ILs want to go to Hawaii and they are paying for the trip as our gift. We have also decided, through our research, we will most likely do a land vacation to FP when we go rather than the cruise.

Just my feedback. Have a nice trip. I would recommend when you go to FP do the cruise, and land before and after. We have really enjoyed that.

We also like Hawaii and have been there 6 times. We enjoy the Mauna Kea on the big island.

Just my feedback. Have a nice trip. I would recommend when you go to FP do the cruise, and land before and after. We have really enjoyed that.

We also like Hawaii and have been there 6 times. We enjoy the Mauna Kea on the big island.

Well for us it was a choice of spend $20k or get a free vacation. :) I realize the PG is far superior but I think Hawaii will be fun too and my ILs are excited. FP does not appeal to them. We know what to expect and are ok with it.