Cunard Big Balcony Sale

MCC retired

Is this American? Nothing showing on the UK website. In fact, I haven't seen any special offers for quite a while. They used to have a section with their cheapest prices but that's been missing the last few times I looked.

May 1st - July 31st

But book by May 8th for to receive Double OBC

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/cu/CU_BigBalconyFarechart.pdf

MCC retired, just checked the terms and conditions in my Big Balcony Event brochure, and it states the offer is applicable to reservation deposited by July 31, 2018. Or are you intimating that if booked by May 8 we would get double the $400 obc for a total of $800?

Hmmmm......

MCC retired' date=' just checked the terms and conditions in my Big Balcony Event brochure, and it states the offer is applicable to reservation deposited by July 31, 2018. Or are you intimating that if booked by May 8 we would get double the $400 obc for a total of $800?

Hmmmm......[/quote']

Not knowing what length cruise you are looking for , If chart says $200p/p it is $400p/p

If booked by May 8th .

After that back to $200p/p

Check with your TA

Yes , this is US and CA promo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds good. However, the cruise that I have been looking at is $250.00 more per person for QM2 BZ balcony. Not a savings. Booking in Canadian dollars. Canadian to US prices is not good at present, but it has not changed that much.

Sounds good. However, the cruise that I have been looking at is $250.00 more per person for QM2 BZ balcony. Not a savings. Booking in Canadian dollars. Canadian to US prices is not good at present, but it has not changed that much.

Out of curiosity I tried getting fares for a few voyages and all I get is an error message. The last time I was able to compare the Canadian $ fares vs the U.S. $ fares, the difference was a mere 20%. That applied to our recent booking for an Alaska cruise. Transfers and gifts purchased in advance had the same 20% surcharge.

The Bank of Nova Scotia is charging 32.55% so Cunard's Canadian $ rates, unless they have changed very recently, are a good deal. Except for 2008, we have found Cunard's rate far better than the bank's every year since then.

MCC retired, Found it! Once I went to Cunard's site and started a booking, the doubling of the abc was noted, along with the May 8 cut-off date.

Seriously considering the 14 Sep 2018 voyage on QE.

Thanks for the head's up!

• 3 weeks later...
It never started in the UK !!!........could be a good question to ask Angus Struthers on Wednesday
The big balcony event also offers a free drinks package - applies to drinks less than $12 and a free gratuities package for Grills guests. Available on a range of cruises.

Are Cunard so stupid as to think the UK customers aren't aware of this?

I can't be bothered to work out the difference with the comparable uk fare but the package values seem considerable.

I am so fed up with Cunard, what with the dress code debacle and the gripes about recent food and service which Ive seen on the cruise critic and other sites.

Whatever your opinion regarding dress code, from a marketing perspective its been poorly handled, leaving new Cunard customers wondering what the heck is going on with the brand.

We are in Princess Grill for our first Cunard cruise later this year. While we have no intention of cancelling, to be blunt, being on board for almost 3 weeks is no longer filling me with the undiluted pleasure of anticipation experienced when we booked last year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Forums mobile app

It never started in the UK !!!........could be a good question to ask Angus Struthers on Wednesday

We never get as good deals as those in the US and very rarely for free drinks packages for grill passengers. Fed up of Cunard taking advantage of UK cruisers and treating them as second rate by not giving as good deals and prices as in the US.

• 2 months later...

No deals offered to So Africa either. And they block access to Cunard's US websites; I guess hoping we don't talk to anyone outside the country. Our SA TA assures us that our fare is lower so we'll take the savings and buy a wine package.

Edited by skyhoosier
Hadn't finished my thought when my laptop decided to post

We never get as good deals as those in the US and very rarely for free drinks packages for grill passengers. Fed up of Cunard taking advantage of UK cruisers and treating them as second rate by not giving as good deals and prices as in the US.

And don't even start on US cruisers seem to be able can claim any reduced prices even after one has booked, and their deposit system is different