Nachi Cocom Water Trampoline

csheide

There was never a water trampoline when we went last year and I'm pretty sure they didn't have one prior because everyone on here says it doesn't catter to children (which we took our child there and there were plenty there that day). So it would have to be new.

There was never a water trampoline when we went last year and I'm pretty sure they didn't have one prior because everyone on here says it doesn't catter to children (which we took our child there and there were plenty there that day). So it would have to be new.

Mistsugirly,

Just wanted to tell you that I love your reviews and how you are always so kind to answer everyone! I was surprised when I saw the water trampoline on Nachi's website and was hoping someone has been there lately and now how it is. It seems like this would be a bonus for our kids, but like you said with your daughter mine would be just as content without it. By the way..your daughter is adorable!! Thanks Again!:)

Mistsugirly,

Just wanted to tell you that I love your reviews and how you are always so kind to answer everyone! I was surprised when I saw the water trampoline on Nachi's website and was hoping someone has been there lately and now how it is. It seems like this would be a bonus for our kids, but like you said with your daughter mine would be just as content without it. By the way..your daughter is adorable!! Thanks Again!:)

Awww, thanks so much form the compliments. I try my best. People on here have helped me so much with planning, I like to give back the most I can.

I did see the picture on the website as well. Hopefully someone will chime in that has went there lately to let everyone know if it's already available.

• 2 weeks later...

We were at Nachi on Thanksgiving week this past year and while there was a water trampoline on the beach, we never saw it in the water that day. We didn't really ask about it, though, since we did the Aqua Park at Labadee a few days earlier.

I just checked out their website and it now shows a water trampoline for kids. Is this new? From what I am read it seemed like there was nothing for kids but now I see this on their website :)

We were there last September and they had the trampoline set up around 10 o'clock. It was nice to see they have something for the kids, but some of our neighbor were upset and leave early because it was very noisy !

Edited by Moon Orchid