Nachi Coccum

hazeleyes35

Yes it is. But I think 15 and over is adult price. The prices are on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I did find it. The website says that "alcohol is not the main focus, the experience is", therefore the price is the same for anyone 15 years and up. I find that to be BS, but nothing we can do about it. I'm sure we will have a great time no matter what. :)

Thanks! I did find it. The website says that "alcohol is not the main focus, the experience is", therefore the price is the same for anyone 15 years and up. I find that to be BS, but nothing we can do about it. I'm sure we will have a great time no matter what. :)

If your teenagers eat like mine, they'll get your money's worth! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have never been to Cozumel in the winter and will be going the end of January. What kind of weather can we expect? We are thinking about going to Nachi. We have been there once before and loved it, the last time we went was in October.

You're in the Caribbean, so you can expect Caribbean weather...it will be hot or it could rain. Every time we have went in December, we have had beautiful and very hot weather, however cruises before and after ours have experienced rain, so it varies, but it's still warm. :)

We are cruising into Cozumel on Feb 18th on Carnival Triumph. I noticed that there are 6 other cruise ships in port the same day. So, my question is will my group of 25 people make it under the 100 count threshold? If we are all booking separately (5 different families), how can we make sure one or more families doesn't get left out because Nachi may close to filled, if not already.

Should I email them to ask how many spot are left for Feb 18th?

How quick is their return emails?

We are cruising into Cozumel on Feb 18th on Carnival Triumph. I noticed that there are 6 other cruise ships in port the same day. So, my question is will my group of 25 people make it under the 100 count threshold? If we are all booking separately (5 different families), how can we make sure one or more families doesn't get left out because Nachi may close to filled, if not already.

Should I email them to ask how many spot are left for Feb 18th?

How quick is their return emails?

Book as soon as possible, would be my advice. Let them know when you email that you will have a party of 25 and why not just pay as one group just to make sure? :)

My wife and I spent a wonderful day there November 21, 2013. The place is nothing short of fantastic!!! Wonderful staff, great drinks and fantastic food!!! We would go again in a flash as it was very quiet, clean and uncrowded! Don't hesitate booking a reservation you won't be disappointed.

P.S. It exceeded our expectations - highlight of our seven day cruise .:D

• 1 month later...

There will be three other ships the day we port, so I've decided to make sure I get my reservation in as soon as possible. Early enough, but the deposit amount isn't so bad. I'm super excited about visiting Cozumel. CC Veteran's haven't let me down yet with all the great recommendations.

Edited by mochaandhearts

Loved the pictures! It looks like you had beautiful weather, too!

We'll be there for the first time in about 5 weeks and I can't wait!

Any drink recommendations??

We had several different kind and loved the Dirty Monkey and Miami Vice the best.

You will have fun and hope the sun is shining for you as well

I was wondering What was the quickest and easiest way to get here? Do we have to cab? If so how much should we expect to pay to get there and back? Do they take American money in Cozumel ? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was wondering What was the quickest and easiest way to get here? Do we have to cab? If so how much should we expect to pay to get there and back? Do they take American money in Cozumel ? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes you will need a cab to get to Nachi. (or any beach club for that matter)

Taxi price will depend on which of the 3 piers you are docking at. (did not see which line you are arriving on.)

From Puerto Maya pier (Carnival, Princess, HAL, etc..) and International Pier (RCCL, X, etc.) it should be $16 for up to four people, each way. (maybe someone can correct if it has gone up in the past year)

From Punta Langosta pier in town (NCL, Disney, etc..) it will be a bit more. (probably like $20)

Yes they are happy to take US Dollars. (make sure to have smaller bills at any port in the Caribbean, because amazingly, cabbies, etc.. always seem to not have enough change.:D )

When you are ready to leave Nachi, just let your server know a few minutes early and they will make sure that a cab is waiting in the parking lot for you. (5 times at nachi and never got to the parking lot without 3-4 cabs out there waiting.)

Enjoy your day there.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post here! We just booked for the three of us (DH, MIL & myself) for April. DH lived in Mexico for a time as a child and has happy memories of vacations spent on the beach so we will get off the ship (Princess) and head downtown to walk around for an hour or so (they want to compare vs. years ago) then head on to club.

I am guessing it is easy to get taxis downtown? Or should we ask same driver who drops us off to come back and get us in an hour?

Love all the pictures too BTW!

Caribbean Princess~Western Caribbean~April 2014

Celebrity Millennium~Alaska~July 2014

Celebrity Reflection~Eastern Caribbean~February 2013

Crown Princess~Western Caribbean~February 2011

Edited by sky61

I am guessing it is easy to get taxis downtown? Or should we ask same driver who drops us off to come back and get us in an hour?

It is easy to get a cab from downtown -- be familiar with the posted prices from your pier which should be close to what the fare from downtown will be; it is always a good idea to verify the fare with the cab driver BEFORE you get in the taxi.

It is easy to get a cab from downtown -- be familiar with the posted prices from your pier which should be close to what the fare from downtown will be; it is always a good idea to verify the fare with the cab driver BEFORE you get in the taxi.

Thank-you! I'll take picture of the sign with my phone. My memory is so much better now that I have a camera with me all the time. :)

Caribbean Princess~Western Caribbean~April 2014

Celebrity Millennium~Alaska~July 2014

Celebrity Reflection~Eastern Caribbean~February 2013

Crown Princess~Western Caribbean~February 2011

We paid $18 one way and $17 on the way back.

We came off of The Norweigan Dawn that day.

I think prices are all the same in that area.

Here's a photo Mitsugirly posted of taxi rates..... they seemed they're still same to us

PC200821-L_zps17a7b554.jpg

Edited by Hey Wang

In an hour? Sorry, but I'm puzzled - you know it is one price for the whole day, right? You could easily spend 6 hours there so I'm afraid your comment leaves me scratching my head. :p Sure, you can spend one hour if that's what you want, but you certainly won't get your money's worth, IMO.

Just so you know, the waiter assigned to you for the day will call a cab for you when you are ready to go; no need to have the driver come back.

I found a few different sites to make reservations and want to be sure they are authentic. Can someone provide the official link they've used before?

Also, any concerns having drinks with ice here?

Looking forward to being there in April!