Newcastle Port Parking

1trainer1

Does anyone know any reasonable Port parking for Newcastle?

I am going on Balmoral on the 26th April for 7 nights and we want to park our car as close to port as possible, we have done it in Southampton last year and ABparking was so convenient but i cant find a website that does this.

Thanks

It's also usually about £2 per night cheaper if you book through the cruise line rather than booking independently. Parking at Port of Tyne is close to the terminal building and your luggage is taken from you as you park.

If traveling from the South, use the A19 and the Tyne Tunnel then follow the brown tourist signs for Cruise / Ferry Terminal.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know any reasonable Port parking for Newcastle?

I am going on Balmoral on the 26th April for 7 nights and we want to park our car as close to port as possible, we have done it in Southampton last year and ABparking was so convenient but i cant find a website that does this.

Thanks

There is a very well organised car park at the port, not sure how much it was cos we got it free when we went TUI dont know about Freds. Our car was in a loced up secure area, no problems

You can book Port of Tyne parking through Fred Olsen. It works out slightly cheaper than booking direct. (Group rate.)

Very easy to get there. From the south use the A19, through the Tyne Tunnel, then follow brown tourist signs for Cruise / Ferry Terminal. Your luggage is taken from your car direct to the ship.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk