Princess Web Site Question

pjd65

We have booked our first Princess cruise to Alaska this summer. After we booked it with a travel agent, I started using the Princess website. I created an account there, but I can't find any way to link that account to our booking. When I want to view the cruise personalizer, I see the following message

There are no bookings associated with your sign in. You may still access your booking by entering the information on the next form on this page.

I can access the personalizer by entering First name, Last Name, Date of Birth & Booking Number, however it is a pain to enter these every single time. I have looked around, but I can't find any method to just tell the Princess website to link my existing booking to my website sign in account.

Any ideas?

We have booked our first Princess cruise to Alaska this summer. After we booked it with a travel agent, I started using the Princess website. I created an account there, but I can't find any way to link that account to our booking. When I want to view the cruise personalizer, I see the following message

I can access the personalizer by entering First name, Last Name, Date of Birth & Booking Number, however it is a pain to enter these every single time. I have looked around, but I can't find any method to just tell the Princess website to link my existing booking to my website sign in account.

Any ideas?

Good morning, Is the email address you used to sign into the Princess website the same email address that you use with the travel agent?

Always Log In by mousing over the 'Sign In/Register' tab in the topmost toolbar.

Once you do, it should say 'Manage your booking now' in the third from the top (white-on-black) toolbar.

But even though I booked directly with Princess, I still occasionally get the "there are no bookings associated..." message after clicking the above. Just the odd glitch when the system is very busy or under maintenance.

Though if you have never gotten the 'Manage your booking now' link I would be calling that in.

Any ideas?

I had the same minor problem. Two phone calls to Princess agents (the first agent didn't get it done) solved the problem.

I think Princess's website is occasionally buggy.

I assume your TA gave you your six-character Princess booking number. With that number, you should be able to sign in to see your cruise.

Yes, that is how I am going in to book excursions, etc. It works, it is just a bit less convenient having to enter First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth & Booking Number every single time I need to go in. We have 2 rooms, each with its own booking number, so I seem to be constantly typing all this in to go back and forth between them.

It would just be easier if it would just show up when I login to the Princess site. Oh well, its probably not enough of a hassle to bother calling and waiting on hold and trying to explain and so on.

Thanks to everyone for the comments/info. Someone asked above, and yet the email used to setup the login account on the website is the same one the TA used for booking the cruise. Clearly, this did not automatically link the login to either of the bookings.

Mine works fine now. Seemed to be a glitch for a day and a half for me. Hopefully your's is working now too.

Nope, still doesn't work. Since it hasn't worked since we first booked it a month or so ago, it probably wasn't the same glitch. :(:(:(

Normally once you look up a cruise from your login it starts showing up. Whenever I book another cruise I have to enter the booking number the first time. Might be because you have never cruised before. Agree you should call and get those folks to link the reservation into your login.

Edited by LeeW
more

Probably your TA didn't give your Princess ID number when booking. You will just need to ring Princess and ask them to link it. Same happened to me on my most recent cruise booking. It's an easy fix! After that, when you login, your cruise will show up. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Forums mobile app

Probably your TA didn't give your Princess ID number when booking. You will just need to ring Princess and ask them to link it. Same happened to me on my most recent cruise booking. It's an easy fix! After that, when you login, your cruise will show up. [emoji2]

As a first time Princess cruiser, the OP probably did not have a Princess ID number to pass on.

As a first time Princess cruiser, the OP probably did not have a Princess ID number to pass on.

Right, just re-read the post and realised they registered their account after the booking was made. However, ringing Princess to link the account with the booking is still an easy fix! :D