any one know the diffrence

leoplante

Very simple there are basically two types of GTY suites - OS which is ocean view (ie. Non balcony) and OB which is a balcony suite (V-1 through V-6). With some deals you can book an OB with a minimum suite level ( ie. V-3 or higher).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Quite correct; OS only applies to the Odyssey class, which have one deck with just windows. I don't know if Seabourn still uses OB for the new ships.

Obviously, guarantee just means that you are guaranteed a suite on that cruise; I would normally have expected it to maybe say 'guarantee V3' or similar, meaning that you would be in least that grade. As it is, looks like you are just somewhere on the ship - you are likely to find out a week or two before, if you look at at your booking online, but occasionally you will not know until you board.

As opposed to what? Steerage? Every room is a suite so this tells the OP nothing. smdh

How unnecessarily sarcastic. Every cabin IS a suite - so the OP knows that from the brochure. Suite Guar tells OP s/he has a guarantee, i.e. suite number not specified at this point as s/he has paid a cheaper fare to have whatever suite is allocated at/nearer boarding time. Therefore that is all s/he CAN be told at this point.

If you don't have anything helpful to say, I suggest you don't get involved:cool: