Christmas 2019

Petronillus

This may be old news, and if so, I'd be grateful if a veteran of this board could point me to the relevant thread(s).

I'm starting some long-range planning for a family cruise (comprising some 3-5 cabins) over the Christmas holidays next year. Ideally, a 7-day Caribbean cruise sailing right after Christmas Day itself but we could probably manage 10 days provided we make it back before school resumes in the new year.

There are plenty of options for December 2018 but, oddly, I just found nothing in the Caribbean from mid-December until early January. Am I missing some "special," members-only corner of the HAL website?

Thanks!

Odd, I was just poking around a big box TA and input a search for HAL cruises for Dec 2019-January 2020 like you said and sure enough I see nothing from Dec 22-Jan 2. Plenty afterwards though and at least 6 ships listed. :confused::confused:

They have not yet priced cruises sailing during this period, thus none are showing up.

Is HAL taking note of the number of searches for cruises during the Christmas 2019 time frame? I wonder if HAL is getting ready to use dynamic pricing?

They have not yet priced cruises sailing during this period, thus none are showing up.

Is HAL taking note of the number of searches for cruises during the Christmas 2019 time frame? I wonder if HAL is getting ready to use dynamic pricing?

Creative thinking and who knows but that you could be Absoluetly right One can only hope.

HAL website has just listed today 2019 Holiday cruises.

Did 4 Holiday cruises with HAL over the last 10 years and loved them but for 2019, booked 14 day Pacific Princess and was waiting to see HAL itineraries: will finally stick with original choice, prefer the itinerary and dates.