Cozumel Wedding Planners/Mr. Sancho's

I believe we talked awhile ago and we have the same wedding date in Cozumel 09-21-2017. Have you heard anything of the cruise lines changing our destination or cancelling because of the hurricanes. Please keep me posted if you do!

Thank you

D.

Hello girl.

No, currently just the 09/08 & 09/09 sailings are cancelled :( I have done nothing but cry because its so close, and there is Jose right behind her & Katia now in the gulf of mexico. I mean i could just die. This must be just as bad as it gets. :(

I don't think we get any of our money back from the wedding planner either, just the cruise :loudcry:

Hello girl.

No, currently just the 09/08 & 09/09 sailings are cancelled clear.png?emoji-frown-1741 I have done nothing but cry because its so close, and there is Jose right behind her & Katia now in the gulf of mexico. I mean i could just die. This must be just as bad as it gets. clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

I don't think we get any of our money back from the wedding planner either, just the cruise clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721

I believe we talked awhile ago and we have the same wedding date in Cozumel 09-21-2017. Have you heard anything of the cruise lines changing our destination or cancelling because of the hurricanes. Please keep me posted if you do!

Thank you

D.