Princess EZAir - changing just return flight question

smm0218

II have booked Princess EZAir for our trip next May, to London. Somehow I choose the wrong return flight and gave us a 6 hour layover coming home instead of the 1+ I had intended. I know I can just rebook (I have been watching fares so think I have figured out how to do that) but fare has gone up. If I can Princess is it possible for them to go in and change just the return flight, or do I just have to bite the bullet and either live with long layover or with fare increase?

2nd cruise and 1st time booking air through cruise line, so this is all new to me.

Thanks

Sandi

My first suggestion would be to call Princess Air. That said, more information on your preferred connection would allow some of the experts here to comment on whether a 6 hr layover is better.

For many airports a 1 hr connection is too tight (I know you say 1+) and if you are doing an international connection many recommend 2-3 hrs.

Letting us know your route, airline, connection points/times could get you some good feedback. As a rule of thumb I rarely go with some of the "short" connection times that you are allowed to book... experience has told me a short connection time significantly increases your chances of missing that connection.