PRINCESS 3 for FREE (September 6 – November 19, 2018)

Aulanis

3 for FREE (September 6 – November 19, 2018)

Our popular 3 for FREE Sale is back and better than ever! Your clients will get an incredible value for booking a cruise or cruisetour to ALL DESTINATIONS sailing Summer 2019 through Spring 2020! This year, EVERYONE in a stateroom enjoys FREE stateroom location upgrade‡, FREE gratuities††, and FREE onboard spending money‡‡ of up to $800 per stateroom! Book your clients during this amazing promotion and EVERYONE will enjoy more with the best deal at sea!

When are we going to start getting offers like this for UK Cruisers.

I asked Princess UK when they had their last similar 3FF limited to US & Can and the answer was

shaded in mystery. They only really took any notice when I said that it was OK, as probably over 50% of the other passengers were having gratuities included,I would just cancel mine.

At which point they actually said I would be harming the crew which I felt was very unprofessional. As well as this stiffing of UK cruisers I have also been reading about cancelling a cruise and being able to rebook it as 2 separate cruises, so receiving 2 lots of shareholders benefit.

Also people booking a cruise as a single cruise AND as two separate cruises then seeing what brought best later benefits then cancelling accordingly.

None of which is feasible in the UK and again no one seems able say exactly why these offers, and the inability to refare cannot be made available.

Has anyone else asked these questions of the lines or of their travel agents and received satisfactory answers?

3 for FREE (September 6 – November 19, 2018)

Our popular 3 for FREE Sale is back and better than ever! Your clients will get an incredible value for booking a cruise or cruisetour to ALL DESTINATIONS sailing Summer 2019 through Spring 2020! This year, EVERYONE in a stateroom enjoys FREE stateroom location upgrade‡, FREE gratuities††, and FREE onboard spending money‡‡ of up to $800 per stateroom! Book your clients during this amazing promotion and EVERYONE will enjoy more with the best deal at sea!

When are we going to start getting offers like this for UK Cruisers.

I asked Princess UK when they had their last similar 3FF limited to US & Can and the answer was

shaded in mystery. They only really took any notice when I said that it was OK, as probably over 50% of the other passengers were having gratuities included,I would just cancel mine.

At which point they actually said I would be harming the crew which I felt was very unprofessional. As well as this stiffing of UK cruisers I have also been reading about cancelling a cruise and being able to rebook it as 2 separate cruises, so receiving 2 lots of shareholders benefit.

Also people booking a cruise as a single cruise AND as two separate cruises then seeing what brought best later benefits then cancelling accordingly.

None of which is feasible in the UK and again no one seems able say exactly why these offers, and the inability to refare cannot be made available.

Has anyone else asked these questions of the lines or of their travel agents and received satisfactory answers?

I asked about the previous offer whilst onboard the Sapphire Princess 10 days ago. That one has free drinks package which was happily being sold to the US passengers onboard but I was clearly informed by the future cruise person onboard that this didn’t apply to UK citizens. She had no real answer as to why . She was helpful in every other respect but it is getting extremely annoying that there is such a disparity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't assume anything is 'free'. A couple of years ago I price tracked a Princess cruise over 4 months, Everytime there was an offer of 'freebies' thr price went up significantly.

It was cheapest when nothing was offered and the saving more than covered the price of the previous freebies.

Hi was this tracking price in the UK or one priced in dollars at a US agent?

I am well aware that in the UK a special offer is always buyer beware as it usually comes with a basic price increase RCCL do this all the time. In the US on the 3FF the price sometimes comes down but even if it doesnt the gratuities OBC and better cabin mean they often get a better overall deal.

There are many who stick with what they had presumably as they bought when the price was low or it included the perks they wanted making it a better deal for them.

All I am saying is why cant we have the same opportunity so we can

have a better choice. The UK 3FF earlier this year was poor by comparison 1 a free bottle of wine ooooh! 2 a speciality meal

(at a venue of Princesses choice and time!!) oooooh! and IIRC there was USD200 Shore excursion credit for overpriced excursions? ooooooohhhh!

I dont know if this was accompanied by a price increase but none of those perks would appeal to us.