I'm terrified!!!!!!!!!

SeaCookie94

Yes - I have been on the Breakaway and I am going on the Escape Jan 6 2019 - I see you are booked on that cruise as well - The ship is so big 164,000 tons plus - they also all have stabilizers if needed - you have nothing to worry about - pgatour - Mark

You are quoting a post by OP from "February 12th, 2015, 09:12 AM"

The most recent post prior to yours was also in February, 2015.

I suspect they have already figured out whether they are upset by the seas...

GC

Yes - I have been on the Breakaway and I am going on the Escape Jan 6 2019 - I see you are booked on that cruise as well - The ship is so big 164,000 tons plus - they also all have stabilizers if needed - you have nothing to worry about - pgatour - Mark

Just be aware of the date of the last post when you do a search and want to respond to it.

The OP asked the question 3 years ago and now has multiple cruises on NCL and RCCL booked. I think she has figured it out.

I'm going on my first cruise soon and my biggest concern is hitting rough seas. Am I overreacting????

Yes. Most of the time you won't even know you are on the water. To me, its really nice to feel the rocking at night. Very soothing. Take something with you for seasickness. Take a few different things, just in case. The stuff on the ship, I think it's Bonine, did nothing for me. Ginger ale was a big help.

Thank you I will make sure to get it. What is your opinion of the ship in rough high seas? Is it safe?

I was coming back from a Caribbean cruise in early feb a few years ago. The seas were so rough they wouldn't let anyone outside. They even locked our room balconies so we couldn't go on them. It was safe, but my elder Aunt fell while walking up the stairs. You have to be careful, but out of 4 winter cruises that was the worst I have ever seen it. I am doing the Escape Jan 20-Feb 03, so I hope it isn't as bad. It is safe, but be careful walking and if they tell you to stay off the balconies, listen