Premium coffee with Deluxe Beverage Package? ??

swdke

I think i saw that with the deluxe beverage package that premium coffee is included. What or where is this "premium" coffee? I am sure it's not Starbucks, so what is the premium coffee? Where is it served? Thank for the information and replies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Depends on the ship. It can include Starbucks coffee, just not coffee from the actual Starbucks restaurants on ships that have an actual Starbucks. On Anthem there was a coffee place called La Patisserie that had frapps, lattes, hot chocolate, etc. I don't drink coffee so I'm not sure what else is considered premium

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Are there any additional venues on Oasis class, besides the Promenade cafe, that serve premium coffee drinks? We'll be on deck 8 on Allure, and I'd love to be able to grab a latte or cappuccino nearby in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are there any additional venues on Oasis class, besides the Promenade cafe, that serve premium coffee drinks? We'll be on deck 8 on Allure, and I'd love to be able to grab a latte or cappuccino nearby in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Park Cafe

Here's a post from the RCI blog that gives a little more detail on coffee

edit - having issues with the link, so a Sept 29 blog post from Royal Caribbean Blog is titled "where to get coffee on a Royal Caribbean Cruise".

Edited by El Abuelo

it includes the cappuccinos,lattes,espressos,mocha's in dining room as well at the coffee shop - RCL recently announced Starbucks WASN'T included so I wouldn't plan on it and if somehow a Starbucks or Kiosk accepts it , its a bonus.

it includes the cappuccinos,lattes,espressos,mocha's in dining room as well at the coffee shop - RCL recently announced Starbucks WASN'T included so I wouldn't plan on it and if somehow a Starbucks or Kiosk accepts it , its a bonus.

The only place where it is not included is the licenced Starbucks kiosks on Oasis, Allure and Harmony. The package is good at all other coffee venues even if they are displaying Starbucks signage.