New Allure Dinner Menus Days 1-7

michaelaz

These look similar to the prior Allure menus, don't they? They don't look like the ones currently on Oasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. These are the "standard" menus. Not new. At all. :)

I'm trying to open these but it's coming up as "invalid address". I'm using safari if that makes a difference.

That must be it. Opens fine in Chrome.

:)

I'm trying to open these but it's coming up as "invalid address". I'm using safari if that makes a difference.

Opened fine in Safari on my Ipad. I had to open the link, then once Dropbox came up, I clicked on the arrow in the right hand corner and selected Direct Download

Yes. These are the "standard" menus. Not new. At all. :)

That must be it. Opens fine in Chrome.

They look different to me. I posted on Oct. 9th for menus for Allure and was given a link. Comparing these to those, there are some differences. I had looked over the menus to pick the least appealing to me to schedule a specialty dinner, but now they have different options. For example, Saffron had Duck, Beef tenderloin and Barramundi and now has Half chicken, Corvina, and Sirloin Steak.

Does anybody have MDR menus for the Harmony?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Harmony is in the Mediterranean right now. She leaves Barcelona to sail to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday.

Menus now will not be predictive of menus after her North American arrival.

Okay I found eastern as of July. Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro So for the western only Jasmine and Shiitake swap. Since formal is the Fifth night:confused: or:) :p

Edited by cruzin76

• 5 weeks later...
Is anyone able to post these as photos? They are not available on I devices (iPads, iPhones, etc) without the app which I don't have. We leave Sunday so I'm dying to see the menus!

I was running into the same issue. You don't need the app. In the upper right corner there is an icon. Click on that and then select the download now option.

Really hope these are not the menus on the Allure next week. All my hubby's favourites are gone: roast half duck, slow roasted prime rib, rack of lamb.

Unfortunately we are travelling with another couple otherwise I would swiftly see if we could get into Giovanni's for several nights at least. The other couple does not go to specialty restaurants.