Recent Allure Western Cruisers

We are planning for our upcoming cruise (Allure Western February 19) and wanted to confirm formal nights, Love and Marriage and Quest scheduling. Can anyone who recently cruised confirmed the days and times?

Based on previous experience and reading other posts, formal nights may be on days 2 & 6. We are hoping this is not the case. For this cruise for day 6 were are scheduled to be in Labadee until 6:30pm, and with early dinner now at 5:30 - this is not ideal. We much prefer formal nights on sea days.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Canadian Mom Cruiser

We were on the Allure on December 11-18. Ports of call were Labadee (day 3), Falmouth (day 4) and Cozumel (day 6).

Formal nights were on days 2 and 5.

Love and marriage was on Day 3, Amber Theater, 22:30.

Quest was on Day 5, Studio B, 23:30.

Hope this helps.

Hi Canadian Cruiser Mom

We are going to be on the same cruise. The route for this cruise is shown as being in the reverse order from the normal route. Most of the time this cruise goes to Labadee first then Falmouth and finally Cozomel however ours does the reverse. I assume they do this to spread out the number of ships at the various ports. The route shown is Day 2 Cruising, Day 3 Cozumel, Day 4 cruising, Day 5 Falmouth, Day 6 Labadee, Day 7 Cruising. It appears that with the normal route the formal nights are on the sea days which is 2 and 6. Assuming they follow the same pattern and have the formal nights on the sea days it will mean that the formal nights will be on days 2 and 4 for us so |I don't think you need to worry about a formal night on day 6 which for us is Labadee. Not sure about the other activities you asked about. Either way we are really looking forward to this cruise. Have a good cruise.

We're going on the same cruise in early Feb so are also curious re: times for quest, Central Park tour etc. We have early seating which I thought was at 6pm. Did it change to earlier? How do we find out?

We're going on the same cruise in early Feb so are also curious re: times for quest, Central Park tour etc. We have early seating which I thought was at 6pm. Did it change to earlier? How do we find out?

Contact whoever booked your cruise.

We found out on our cruise documents from RCCL, which we received last week

FYI - I emailed RCCL Dining to confirm and they said formal nights are Day 2 and 5. Day 5 is Jamaica and we depart @ 4:00pm, so that is a bit better. [emoji3]

Glad they kept it the same and I didn't give incorrect info.

Enjoy your cruise.[emoji3]

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Relax, breath, you are on vacation. Enjoy the Allure, we did.

This is our 4th time on the Allure - we love it! We definitely plan to relax, have a beach day planned for every port and can't wait to enjoy the solarium and hot tubs on sea days.

Our family enjoys formal night and MDR....it's a special tradition for us.....as is the Quest....we have a family history of team captains with lots of laughs and funny photos.

We want to ensure that are plans include these events that we look forward too...