Bluetooth speakers on Oasis

Sail2k

You know what would be even better as a "neighborly thing"? Not listening to music on a speaker sitting just feet away from where your neighbor would be, only separated by a thin divider. Or turning it off if you hear the door open. You know, being considerate so your neighbor doesn't have to notify you that you are being inconsiderate... Even easier, putting headphones on.

Next cruise I'll have a live band on my balcony. Problem solved.

I use a bluetooth speaker on my balcony all the time. But I have it facing inward and at a reasonable level. I suspect it would be almost impossible to hear from the next balcony.

Me too and I believe the rules for public places say you have to use headphones.

Sorry, still using my speakers at a reasonable volume on my balcony. If "loud talkers" or loud children (parents won't control) can infringe on my "air" space I can use my speakers to play some John Coltrane.

Will turn it up if I'm next door, so we can both enjoy it.

No selfie sticks and now its time to look at the personal bluetooth speakers. I was at a land resort and it was out of control at the pool.
How about Miniature drones that follow you around. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Recently at an AI resort who shut those down as soon as they saw them coming out of the carrying case. Only one I saw them allow in the week we were there was a professional photog who was doing a wedding shoot.

You know what would be even better as a "neighborly thing"? Not listening to music on a speaker sitting just feet away from where your neighbor would be, only separated by a thin divider. Or turning it off if you hear the door open. You know, being considerate so your neighbor doesn't have to notify you that you are being inconsiderate... Even easier, putting headphones on.

Sound carries on the balconies. You neighbor can hear EVERY conversation you have on the balcony, even if you are speaking in a quiet voice.

Please don’t use speakers on the balcony.

Thx

M

I agree I don't want to hear your music.

What about an emotional support St Bernard with a bluetooth speaker around its neck and a go pro on a selfie stick attached to its vest. (Answering to the name Bella of course)?

What about an emotional support St Bernard with a bluetooth speaker around its neck and a go pro on a selfie stick attached to its vest. (Answering to the name Bella of course)?
Hard to control dogs named Bella. Not service dog material

I use a bluetooth speaker on my balcony all the time. But I have it facing inward and at a reasonable level. I suspect it would be almost impossible to hear from the next balcony.
Me too, I bring my speaker every cruise, but would never consider taking it to the pool or other public areas. That's a complete jerk move.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app