LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

So last night a crew member was very candid about Captain Gus. According to this crew member Gus eats most of his meals in his stateroom via room service. He told me that Captain Johnny eats in the crew mess. He also said if Captain Johnny sees you eating alone he’ll sit with you.

Another crew member was complaining to me yesterday that Gus had ordered a crew drill in St. Maarten instead of Labadee. He also said that on western itineraries he has ordered crew drills in Jamaica. Apparently there are a lot of Jamaican crew members who then cannot enjoy the stop because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spotty service in CK (and it has definitely been better in the past) is the consequence of too many Pinacles onboard as was explained to us last night. So now you know that when you pay good money for a SUITE your service in the SUITE lounge and in CK will suffer if there are many pinnacles in board.

I guess those pinnacles on the first day were right. They should get their own lounge. That way when you pay for a $uite you get the kind of service that is supposed to come with the $uite.

The spotty service in CK (and it has definitely been better in the past) is the consequence of too many Pinacles onboard as was explained to us last night. So now you know that when you pay good money for a SUITE your service in the SUITE lounge and in CK will suffer if there are many pinnacles in board.

I guess those pinnacles on the first day were right. They should get their own lounge. That way when you pay for a $uite you get the kind of service that is supposed to come with the $uite.

Or Royal could stop being so figgin cheap and just make sure there are enough servers.

How many are there? Typically Oasis uses 7, plus a couple runners. That works pretty good even with 40+ PC.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've never seen 10K for a GS. So it's my understanding there is no pool in the Solarium on H. :( Is there a hot tub on the Suite Sundeck or is that only on Symphony?

Yes, there is a hot tub on suite sun deck. No pool in Solarium.

I've never seen 10K for a GS. So it's my understanding there is no pool in the Solarium on H. :( Is there a hot tub on the Suite Sundeck or is that only on Symphony?

Royal offered me a GS for $15k on the Symphony transatlantic.

No on the Solarium pool, yes on the hot tub.

279ca2834341effe5ea4b35c32d51535.jpgdd33e45143ba96685c6e6e3b95e5e041.jpg

These appeared in our suite today. I assume they decided to decorate a little more because of the frayed chair and the mold around our tub (which they partially but not completely removed).

suite..nice take home gifts ;) did you check to see if Mohamed will be the SL concierge on 12/16 sailing? enjoying you reviews and pics....thanks

suite..nice take home gifts ;) did you check to see if Mohamed will be the SL concierge on 12/16 sailing? enjoying you reviews and pics....thanks

I forgot. I’ll ask him tonight. He really is a very kind man and so is Cheker who is very special with all the kids.

Out of pure curiosity I priced a GS on Symphony for the 4 of us April 20-27 which is our son’s spring break and the price is $14,228. If I paid that price and experienced some of the things I have experienced in this suite I would be PISSED to put it mildly.

This ship is beautiful and as always the staff in CK and Coastal Kitchen are wonderful if not a bit stretched and over worked. We feel we got great value for this cruise and feel we booked an amazing deal on Symphony. Once the boys get a little older and we are forced to travel during high season cruising will take a back seat for us.

See you all later tonight!

Out of pure curiosity I priced a GS on Symphony for the 4 of us April 20-27 which is our son’s spring break and the price is $14,228. If I paid that price and experienced some of the things I have experienced in this suite I would be PISSED to put it mildly.

This ship is beautiful and as always the staff in CK and Coastal Kitchen are wonderful if not a bit stretched and over worked. We feel we got great value for this cruise and feel we booked an amazing deal on Symphony. Once the boys get a little older and we are forced to travel during high season cruising will take a back seat for us.

See you all later tonight!

yea, a double bang...new ship and holiday cruising = premium pricing .....see ya in the CK tonight