Stripper pole in rooms on Enchantment of the Seas question!

Hello fellow cruisers. I know someone on Cruise Critic will know the answer to this question. How can one find out which junior suites on deck 8 (Enchantment of the Seas) :)have one of the "stripper" poles. I'm looking at cabin 8566 but am wondering if it is a pole free zone.

Also, does anyone know any details on this cabin, such as noise or location problems. Thanks!!!!

Here are the Junior Suite cabins with poles on the Grandeur of the Seas:

8020 8520

8026 8526

8030 8530

8036 8536

8044 8544

8052 8552

8058 8558

8064 8564

8070 8570

8076 8576

The Enchantment Junior Suites should be the same configuration as the Grandeur. It looks like your cabin does not have the pole. I'm not sure about the noise, but your cabin is underneath the Solarium area.

I think we are booked in 8070 on Enchantment and it is just a balcony room, not a JS. Not sure if that makes any difference about the pole, but just FYI, the info above may not be the same for Enchantment.

I can't say whether you have a pole in your JS or not but it does look like you are right under the main pool area. I know when we were on Enchantment and had a JS on deck 8 we did have a Pole and were underneath the pool deck as well. There was noise above when staff was moving carts and chairs around. Bothered me enough to complain about the noise that guest services gave me a $200 credit. I'm the kind of person who rarely complains but hearing things moving above the ceiling must be my kyyptonite and had to make my displeasure known. That was some time ago but I can tell you I did learn my lesson and do not book a cabin with public areas above or below me.

We were in cabin 8132 and had the lovely stripper pole. I walked into it twice. The noise was awful, until 3 am. Sounded like chairs or trolleys, I don't know but didn't get a good nights sleep at all. This was. JS which was basically a balcony cabin.

We were in cabin 8132 and had the lovely stripper pole. I walked into it twice. The noise was awful, until 3 am. Sounded like chairs or trolleys, I don't know but didn't get a good nights sleep at all. This was. JS which was basically a balcony cabin.

:o:o:o

...with double C&A points.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is my fear about the pole possibility. The sight of it would not bother me, it would be forgetting it was there in the middle of the night and smacking right into it!

We were also in 8132. I didn't find the stripper pole to be a problem - actually it was handy to grab onto when the seas were rough. There was some (very) early morning noise from carts being moved around above, but nothing too bad.

That is my fear about the pole possibility. The sight of it would not bother me, it would be forgetting it was there in the middle of the night and smacking right into it!

Same thing happened to me, and I was trying to be careful to not bump into it. Never again...

• 4 months later...
Supposedly, the following cabins have the poles on the Enchantment:

8056 8556

8062 8562

8068 8568

8076 8576

8114 8614

8124 8624

8132 8632

8138 8638

8146 8646

8156 8656

Carla

I can vouch for 8614 having a pole. I'm not sure what the function of most of the poles in the deck 8 cabins might be, but the one in 8614 (and I presume the one in 8114 as well) was the drain line from the restroom on deck 9. The cabin was also under where they put the ping pong tables, so between the frequent flushing noise and the late night ping pong activity, we didn't get much sleep:( If you get a suite on that class of ship, you have no choice but to be directly under the pool deck (deck 9), so you can expect some noise from above in virtually every cabin on deck 8.

Here are the Junior Suite cabins with poles on the Grandeur of the Seas:

8020 8520

8026 8526

8030 8530

8036 8536

8044 8544

8052 8552

8058 8558

8064 8564

8070 8570

8076 8576

The Enchantment Junior Suites should be the same configuration as the Grandeur. It looks like your cabin does not have the pole. I'm not sure about the noise, but your cabin is underneath the Solarium area.

EN is stretched so the cabins do not line up the same was as on GR.

Supposedly, the following cabins have the poles on the Enchantment:

8056 8556

8062 8562

8068 8568

8076 8576

8114 8614

8124 8624

8132 8632

8138 8638

8146 8646

8156 8656

I don't see room 8626 on the list but I've read that this room does have the pole.

8626 does NOT have the pole. Just watched a video tour and no pole.