Cabin setup preferences

Thecat123

Anybody know how to find the cabin setup preferences re bed placement, pillows, drinks etc on the Guest Registration pages when logged in. All I can find now is when one hits preferences it gives you which discounts one wishes for excursions etc

I saw it there as it copied the cabin preferences we had on our last cruise but now I can't find it

Thanks

Anybody know how to find the cabin setup preferences re bed placement, pillows, drinks etc on the Guest Registration pages when logged in. All I can find now is when one hits preferences it gives you which discounts one wishes for excursions etc

I saw it there as it copied the cabin preferences we had on our last cruise but now I can't find it

Thanks

Scroll down a little on that same page to find the “Onboard Preferences”.

Login to your account on the Main SB site and not under Booked Guests

Next screen opens My Seabourn

Click "My Onboard Preferences & SB Club Benefits" on left panel

New screen for "My Preferences" opens

Select a booking from drop down menu

New screen shows choices for "My Preferences" for your selected cruise

1st part is SB Club Benefits choices

2nd part is Onboard Preferences & Celebrations

After doing all this, you're trapped on a screen with no way to logout

Exit completely. Sign in again on Main SB site and logout

There used to be an easier way but this now works for me!

Login to your account on the Main SB site and not under Booked Guests

Next screen opens My Seabourn

Click "My Onboard Preferences & SB Club Benefits" on left panel

New screen for "My Preferences" opens

Select a booking from drop down menu

New screen shows choices for "My Preferences" for your selected cruise

1st part is SB Club Benefits choices

2nd part is Onboard Preferences & Celebrations

After doing all this, you're trapped on a screen with no way to logout

Exit completely. Sign in again on Main SB site and logout

There used to be an easier way but this now works for me!

Glad this is working for some, but I still don't see the 2nd part "Onboard Preferences".

Had to smile at "trapped on a screen with no way to logout".

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Happycruiser

In the past after you completed the Guest Reservation form you could then select preferences. I don’t see the option with the new format - only the Club Member Preferences.

As to the new layout after much trial and ergo I have finally figured out you can do it as follows:

- from the drop down menu select Login

- After logging in return to that menu and select My Account

- from there you will see an option My Onboard Preferences and Seabourn Club Benefits

-Select your booking number

- the first section displayed is the Club Benefits but if you keep going down THEN you will see Onboard Preference which cover suite preferences (suite arrangement and beverage selections) and guest preferences (dietary and medical).

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well if someone is trying to change a bed layout from one to two beds or has special medical or dietary needs I don’t think the Stewardess is the best person to ask as those are better done in advance. Pillows and beverages are another matter and certainly she can help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happycruiser

In the past after you completed the Guest Reservation form you could then select preferences. I don’t see the option with the new format - only the Club Member Preferences.

As to the new layout after much trial and ergo I have finally figured out you can do it as follows:

- from the drop down menu select Login

- After logging in return to that menu and select My Account

- from there you will see an option My Onboard Preferences and Seabourn Club Benefits

-Select your booking number

- the first section displayed is the Club Benefits but if you keep going down THEN you will see Onboard Preference which cover suite preferences (suite arrangement and beverage selections) and guest preferences (dietary and medical).

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for gettting me started the correct way by going back to the menu where you login. A couple of steps were slightly different but I did get to the onboard preferences. Set up pillow selection and wrote in what we want for sodas. However, could not select any of the liquor choices, they would not highlight or select in any way (do they know something :), no alcohol for us :) ) It is progress. Thanks.

PS the reason I wanted to do this online is to see the generic choices offered and to maybe save a bit of time. Thanks for the help.

I don't even get "my seabourn" i.e. the first step after Booked guests.... US site seems even worse today.
HappyCruzer, if you were following the directions I posted above, I specifically mentioned to log in under the Main Seabourn page and NOT under Booked Guests. Going there yields no joy! Follow the steps and once you're done selecting your preferences for SB Benefits and On Board Preferences, click Save. You'll get another screen confirming that your preferences have been updated.

HappyCruzer, if you were following the directions I posted above, I specifically mentioned to log in under the Main Seabourn page and NOT under Booked Guests. Going there yields no joy! Follow the steps and once you're done selecting your preferences for SB Benefits and On Board Preferences, click Save. You'll get another screen confirming that your preferences have been updated.
Yes, I did what you said (not what I put in my post). I did login in from the main page. But then I do not see any of the things you describe, but buy clicking on Hello XXXXX, I get the option to put in Preferences, just no alcohol.... Thank you!

I emailed the Seabourn Club before I thought I would ask the experts here

I just got this reply

Thank you for your recent e-mail to the Seabourn Club. The preferences are now located under "My Account" then "My Preferences". Make sure you are first logged in at www.seabourn.com to see these options. Please let us know if we can further assist.

Seabourns way works for me as also the way MightyQuinn says works

I did look at booking excursions but the site would not give me the past cruising discount even though I was logged on yesterday but it works fine today

Well if someone is trying to change a bed layout from one to two beds or has special medical or dietary needs I don’t think the Stewardess is the best person to ask as those are better done in advance. Pillows and beverages are another matter and certainly she can help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have seen bed configurations changed in fifteen minutes.

My experience was that none of the cabin preferences were really “communicated” well to the ship and that on check-in, on introduction to our fantastic stewardess, she fixed it up just the way we like it. Ask and you shall receive is often the Seabourn way, although you sometimes need to (gently) ask again.

Same with the mini-bar. A quick word, written note on the bed or phone call to guest services and all is usually made right.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 6:18 PM, happy cruzer said:
MightyQuinn said:

Yes, I did what you said (not what I put in my post). I did login in from the main page. But then I do not see any of the things you describe, but buy clicking on Hello XXXXX, I get the option to put in Preferences, just no alcohol.... Thank you!

We are sailing on or first Seabourn cruise in May next year.  I also have had problems filling in the My Preferences.   With your help I found the page and filled it in and then when I clicked save I got this.

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Seabourn are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details, or preferences. However, if you are frequently having difficulties accessing your profile. Please contact guest relations as there may be an issue with your account.

I am getting seriously fed up of Seabourn's useless website.

I have followed all of the steps above in order to try to set up suite preferences, a procedure that I previously used to complete in about 15 seconds. I am unable to get access suite preferences. The only 'preferences' I can access are those where the SB club benefits are nominated.

1 hour ago, Isklaar said:

I am getting seriously fed up of Seabourn's useless website.

I have followed all of the steps above in order to try to set up suite preferences, a procedure that I previously used to complete in about 15 seconds. I am unable to get access suite preferences. The only 'preferences' I can access are those where the SB club benefits are nominated.

Here are the steps as best as I remember them for my iPad:

—> main Web site and go to lines in the upper right corner

—> select Booked Guests

—> choose Online Guest Registration - where you fill in all the passenger info for the ePass

—> Benefits and Preferences (icon looks like a hotel reception bell)(icon is second from the right)

• Like 1