air2sea

cajinyank

I was checking flights from Missoula mt to venice for my daughter and thurs roundtrip was $625.00 today sat it is now $2500. this cruise is in may so I hope it comes down for her. I bought our tickets from Nashville for $850 I didn't think it would get much lower.

Flying from BCN to IAD on May 5, 2019 should cost under $500 but comes up on Air2Sea as $2,100+

I agree, it looks broken to me too. I tried your dates, different cities, and also one-way flights to Rome for November. All are around $2100.

Jzx, I am sure you noted your date of departure from Houston to Auckland vs arrival dates. We flew from LAX to Sydney back in 2014 and had to book the flight 2 days before our arrival date in order to come in when we wanted. Example, booked on March 15th for a March 17 arrival.

Yes I'm aware that NZ is a full day ahead. We were planning to fly out Thurs night on a direct flight and arrive Sat morning (the day of sailing at 530am). Figured it should be safe enough but that's also why we're looking to book with air2sea.

I booked Copenhagen to Montreal in April for $287. Today the same flights are $1156. Something seems wrong but I'm happy I pulled the trigger when I did.
Booked CPH to Orlando in May for $877 Business class

Now its 2 grand

Lufthansa not even showing up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why the prices starting yesterday were almost DOUBLED on most flights to/from Europe.

Last Week I booked New Orleans to Venice, MSY-VCE for July 23, 1019, paid $1225 pp Business

Yesterday the same flight was over $3,600.

I'm planning a return, Manchester to New Orleans. MAN-MSY, on Aug 21, 2019 and although that date is not yet available, flights several weeks before were $1,250 pp now that are over $3,800 pp.

What's going on ???

It appears to me, NO KNOWLEDGE, that Air2Sea had lost its ability to provide one way fare at 1/2 the round trip price and are charging the same the airline would do for a one way fare, almost the same as round trip.

Thanks for any input

Phil

I booked a sailing online for September 2019, but wasn't given the option of Air2Sea during any time of the booking.

Did I overlook it or is booking Air2Sea not available for a sailing that far into the future? Also, when I went back onto the RCCL site, I cannot find where to book Air2Sea.

Thanks!