Baltic Cruise July 4 Copenhagen

After a long long flight go for the taxi. From our hotel in Copenhagen to cruise terminal was roughly $A50. There is a subway station at airport and one near cruise terminal, but I’m sure you have to change lines. Wonderful Copenhagen thread has lots of info. You can get an estimate of taxi fare on Taxifarefinder. With bags and after a long flight, taxi was money well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Depends on how much you want to spend, how much time you have, and how tight your time frame is I suppose. We paid approx $100 USD for a minivan from the port to the airport with no traffic. City to the port was about $50. I've read that others are able to take the train/metro plus bus plus short walk to the port for pennies on the dollar compared to the taxi.

I've read that others are able to take the train/metro plus bus plus short walk to the port for pennies on the dollar compared to the taxi.

That's what we did! If you have nothing larger than a carryon bag, you can take public transportation from the airport to Oceankaj for DKK 36 ($5.75). Danish Viking's thread, "Wonderful Copenhagen 2018" has details.