OK I redid Tardy Review 4/20

Andy&Mary Reno

Just a little backgroundMy wife and I are "Disney fans" and this was our 1st Disney cruise.We sailed from Miami 4/20. 5 Months prior I had a major double bypass. Thiscruise was already booked, and I was going to go on this cruise.

Everyone seems to be obsessed with the Price and value forMoney. As the founding member of the cheapskate society I found the price to beworth every penny. 5 stars all around.

We flew into Miami the day prior and stayed atthe Best Western Premiere by the Airport. We paid for the round-trip shuttle tothe port and was pleased with the service provided.

Embarkation was easy and well organized. We were on theship within 30 minutes start to finish.

We headedstraight to Cabanas for lunch enjoying the Miami sunshine. The greetingeveryone one receives on boarding was a special treat and set the tone for thegreat customer experience. Our Stateroom7612 was ready at 3:30. We have no complaints or issues with the stateroom.

Our stateroom attendant was extremely proficient andknew our names by day 2. Room was alwaysspotless.

Food excellent. We stuck with the rotational dining andhave nothing but praise all around. Servers, tablemates, selection of food, andatmosphere. Rapunzel’s was a pleasantsurprise.

Entertainment: this is Disney. Very well done great stageshows the Magic we grew up with this isthe reason to cruise Disney.

Ports: 1) Key West. We rented a golf cart from HydroThunder on the pier. (cost 90.00 4 hours) We did all the tourist sights. Ifound the Starbucks as a priority stop first. As we were at the southernmost marker a pedicab pulled up and blew a tire. I thought I got shot. The weather here was the best on this trip.

2) Nassau Again we did a tour of the island. Stopped atall the sights and photo stops. Again, I found the Starbucks. Brought the obligatory rum cakes and returned to the ship Nassau was ok but not special.

3) Castaway Cay NO STARBUCKS Again had a littlerain but had a blast. This was the highlight of the ports. Pure Disney magic. Werented bikes and toured the Cay (in the Rain). When the sun came out we saw thebeauty in this stop I wish we had more time here.

Debarkation was also a breeze.

Already booked next cruise via placeholder deposit. Nextup 14 days on the Wonder. Panama Nov 2019.