• 55-59
    • 60-64
    • 65-69
    • 70-74
    • 75-79
    • 80-84
    • 85-89
    • 90+

My apologies I just realized this was in a specific forum for “Regent”. I just looked at recent topics on the app. I have not been on regent, That being said I enjoy relaying with a good drink and I don’t particularly enjoy kids running around while I’m trying to relax

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

An easy mistake to make -- no problem.

Why was the poll closed? Only one person had an objection. Seems to me if someone objects they do not have to participate or post within the thread.

Marc, Thank you for the poll.

The poll was closed on the date set by Marc when he started it. No one objected to the poll and had it closed.

Why was the poll closed? Only one person had an objection. Seems to me if someone objects they do not have to participate or post within the thread.

Marc, Thank you for the poll.

As Dave said, I chose the date for five days in the future. I guess I could have chosen a later date, but I didn't want to leave it open indefinitely and have someone bump it three years down the road. Next time, I will leave it open two weeks (I have a couple more polls in the works.)

Marc

I was enjoying Marc's poll. It seems like a lot of people were enjoying Marc's poll. Anyone who was not enjoying Marc's poll could easily avoid Marc's poll. Gentle scoldings are not needed. Thanks for your poll Marc.

• 2 weeks later...
I have no problem revealing my age to everyone! I celebrated my 80th birthday several months ago. I am proud to be alive and always tell everyone. . Promise that if I reach 90, I will shout it from the rooftops!

Sheila

Sheila:

My husband will be 98 and going on Navigator in Jan for a World Cruise, God willing. He has taught me that you don’t need to retire to the rocker. He wakes up every morning and says today is the best day of my life.

Sheila:

My husband will be 98 and going on Navigator in Jan for a World Cruise, God willing. He has taught me that you don’t need to retire to the rocker. He wakes up every morning and says today is the best day of my life.

God Bless both of you! Guess what? Hopefully, we will get to meet you. We will be on the Singapore- Dubai segment!

I agree. Every morning that I wake up, I am glad that I did!

Regards

Sheila ( and Herb)

Edited by Bellaggio Cruisers

Sheila:

Your husband has a wonderful outlook and we should all think that. Thank you for his words that I won’t forget.

God Bless both of you! Guess what? Hopefully, we will get to meet you. We will be on the Singapore- Dubai segment!

I agree. Every morning that I wake up, I am glad that I did!

Regards

Sheila ( and Herb)

Wonderful! Sheila we look forward to meeting you and Herb.

• 3 weeks later...
Wonderful! Sheila we look forward to meeting you and Herb.

You are not the only ones with good years on them on this cruise. We are on the entire cruise. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sandy and Howard

From Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We arrived in Copenhagen yesterday for our Artic, Norway, Russia etc to Amsterdam cruise on the Navigator on August 1st. Luggage missing. So we are going shopping for clothes today.

Hope our Singapore adventure goes more smoothly.

However, I am glad we arrived safely and hope the luggage finally shows up. If I wear the same outfit every other night, so be it.

Looking forward to meeting you both in March!

Will stay in touch.

Sheila