Denali Hotels this season

richard k

We're getting excited, too (a little more than 2 weeks before we go) I should mention that when e-docs originally through came hotel in Denali wasn't assigned. It could be that the Denali hotel is a trip by trip assignment.

We go on 24th July (Land tour first). Can I ask how far ahead you received your edocs with information about the land hotels?

This location isn't place I would consider without a car for my Denali preferences. Hopefully everyone is there at least 2 nights. Just allow time for the shuttles which you'll need for all the park activities and food, outside of this "complex.".

I've stayed at both the Sheraton and the Hilton numerous times. The rooms are better at the Sheraton, but it is a bit of a walk from the restaurants and shops. The Hilton has smaller/less updated rooms, but is right in the heart of downtown Anchorage. Let me know if you need restaurant/activity recommendations in Anchorage.

• 4 weeks later...
I just looked over cruisetour docs (just realized they're not the same as edocs) NCL also uses Grande Denali Lodge and Anchorage Marriott Downtown. The two hotels I originally posted are the ones we are assigned to.

How were you able to get your cruise tour docs?

I'm sorry I'm answering so late. I was on cruise when you posted. Frankly, I don't remember where I found the cruisetour docs. Eventually the cruisetour info merged into one with the cruise e-docs. The tour hotels appeared as vouchers (that you don't have to hand in) on the cruise e-doc (pages 3 and 4) The tour info appeared on e-docs about 28 days before. I found all of the hotels to be adequate.