I do flaunt my C&A Status

Often the Captain begs us to use his cabin but I prefer the Penthouse suite.

Any non DS in nearby suites are moved when a DS is in residence.

Agreed. The captain's cabin is too much like an office and that reminds me of work. Yuck.

I was blessed to be in the King's presence last December. Even if I was playing barmaid. It was a "once in a lifetime" I'm afraid. (Although, since then I graduated to Platinum!)

Being in the King's presence is indeed a gift. Now bring us another round of drinks! ;-)

We did both the Vision and the Adventure. I liked them both. Actually SJU might be my favorite port. You start out on vacation, where as when you leave from the states (We travel in December and February) it can take a day or so to reach the really nice weather.

One couple doing eight B2Bs from New Hampshire on Jewel last year out of SJ told us it was cheaper to fly for them to fly to SJU than to any of the Florida ports. :confused::o

Not to mention cruises seem to be cheaper out of SJ anyway.

Why aren't the Golds outside waving their arms to move the fog away? Even a simple task like controlling the weather often gets the best of them. Seriously, they're slackers.

Isn't there an Emerald, who acts as coordinator for the golds whom should be pulling out the people on their first cruise who don't know they are gold?

Isn't there an Emerald, who acts as coordinator for the golds whom should be pulling out the people on their first cruise who don't know they are gold?

When we were coming up in through the ranks we knew the chain of command and the responsibilities for each level. Platinum and Emeralds need to be held accountable for the actions (or lack of) of Gold members!

When we were coming up in through the ranks we knew the chain of command and the responsibilities for each level. Platinum and Emeralds need to be held accountable for the actions (or lack of) of Gold members!

I forgot about Platinum, I skipped over that level when the change was made that created emerald.

When I checked in today for my flight to Alaska I gave them the D+ wink. They immediately bumped me and my group of 3 to business class for both legs of our trip. Three of us are D+, and they waved the Emerald member through with us. Membership has its privileges.

Why aren't the Golds outside waving their arms to move the fog away? Even a simple task like controlling the weather often gets the best of them. Seriously, they're slackers.

That's what I am afraid of...I just found crumbs of lobster sticks trailing towards the bilge. Time to hunt them up...or better yet...send some Emeralds down to find them. :o;)

That's what I am afraid of...I just found crumbs of lobster sticks trailing towards the bilge. Time to hunt them up...or better yet...send some Emeralds down to find them. :o;)
These lower cruise prices are encouraging a lower class of gold and RC should get them properly vetted before we use them.

Some of the new ones are quite loud so maybe a few of them should be able to blow the fog away for you.

These lower cruise prices are encouraging a lower class of gold and RC should get them properly vetted before we use them.

Some of the new ones are quite loud so maybe a few of them should be able to blow the fog away for you.

Good idea...probably need to list that on their resume. :cool:

I wonder if we Royal would consider changing the level from Gold to Plebe? Perhaps that's the next rumor to start.

Hey everybody. I heard they were going to kick all the D+ out of the concierge lounge and turn it into the Plebe lounge. They're also moving it to deck 0, to make it easier to row.