Carnival Loyalist sailing the Allure of the Seas

Howdy all- we are headed out on the Allure of the Seas in September. Tried RC several times years ago and it just wasn’t for us. We were not huge fans of the Windjammer Buffet. We have purchased the Speciality Dining Package for this sailing. I’ve tried to read up online but thought it might be easier to ask here. Can someone tell me which restaurants on the Allure are included in this. I know Chops and the Italian spot are but are there others? Also I know lunch is included on sea days. How about embarkation day? Thanks in advance for any and all input!

If you purchased the Ultimate Package, I believe all restaurants are included for lunch and dinner. However, Chef's Table is not included.

On a recent cruise, we bought the three night package for a three night cruise. On our second day, they called to see if we wanted to upgrade to the Chef's Table for an extra $10 each. A very good price ($35 total), but it was hubby's birthday and he wanted to go to Chops.

Are you aware that you can prebook your shows to avoid standing in line? On a biggie like Allure, that can make a difference. Enjoy! My best advice-book the water show for the first night then go see it again another night as a standby.

Are you aware that you can prebook your shows to avoid standing in line? On a biggie like Allure, that can make a difference. Enjoy! My best advice-book the water show for the first night then go see it again another night as a standby.

Yes thank you - we’ve already booked our show tickets. Now just trying to get dining straight.