Holy land cruise November

We are in the same boat, so to speak with two Mediterranean and Holy Land cruises in Nov. through mid-Dec. 2019. My research is showing that it won't be beach weather, it will likely be a bit rainier than normal and cool.

We can't handle heat very well, so wearing a jacket and pants is ideal for us. We'll carry that umbrella and deal with it! I doubt there will be monsoons.

We are in the same boat, so to speak with two Mediterranean and Holy Land cruises in Nov. through mid-Dec. 2019. My research is showing that it won't be beach weather, it will likely be a bit rainier than normal and cool.

We can't handle heat very well, so wearing a jacket and pants is ideal for us. We'll carry that umbrella and deal with it! I doubt there will be monsoons.

I have friends who did a cruise from Rome to Dubai via Cyprus, Israel then through the Suez to Petra and onward through the Red Sea etc in November 2017 and they had warm to hot and sunny weather throughout....

Anne

Actually, unless you enjoy dry and desert-like heat, November and the following months are the ideal time to visit Israel. I've been there in November and in February. I'd not even consider going in the height of summer....

I have read everybody's posts and talked with my husband. I think we are going to do the 12 day holy land cruise when Nov. 2020 itineraries are released. Thanks everyone for your input.