Bath robes

gamecockinnc

When I cruised in November bath robes were in the cabins. When we cruised over Christmas we had to request bath robes. And it was actually a little hard to get them. It was only when head of housekeeping stopped by to do the Platinum greet that I mentioned it to her and she took care of it immediately. Tomorrow we are selling out of Charleston on the five-day Ecstasy and I’m just trying to figure out if bathrobes will be available per request if anyone knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have booked a suite, the robe(s) should be in the cabin upon embarkation. If not, just ask your steward and he/she will bring them. They're available to all upon request however, regardless of cabin type.

The new form that the room steward has you sign indicating whether or not you want morning, evening or both service, also has a section for things that you might need like a hairdryer or robe. When we can back from dinner first night on the Fascination, robes were in our closet.

I hear alot about these bath robes they must be something real nice! What makes them so special? IDK but I will be requesting one just because inquiring minds want to know.. :)

A lot of people use them for lounging around in their room or on balcony.

I personally don't use them..

.but you could get one and be like the crazy people you see early in the morning walking around getting their coffee on lido deck in one...and you have to ask yourself what they got on under it when you can't see anything else but skin. Lol

:eek:

• Haha 1

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2821/kw/bathrobe

Bathrobes

Two bathrobes are provided in all suites and Cloud 9 Spa staterooms and suites. Additional bathrobes will be provided, upon request.

For all other accommodations, upon request, bathrobes will be provided during turndown service on the first evening of the cruise.

If guests wish to purchase our deluxe bathrobes, the price is $49 USD for adult size (one size fits all). On ships that feature our Cloud 9 Spa, special Cloud 9 Spa logo deluxe bathrobes are also available for purchase - the price is $59 USD for adult size (one size fits all).

I am not normally a wear a bath robe type of person...but we totally did last week on our cruise....we went to the whirlpools late night often and it was a bit chilly so they came in handy nicely...

Don't forget to remind new cruisers of the "bathrobe parade" held at lunch time in the buffet area on the first sea day.

Grand prizes include a free 5 day cruise and payoff of your sail and sign card. Lots of fun! For blue card holders only!

Don't forget to remind new cruisers of the "bathrobe parade" held at lunch time in the buffet area on the first sea day.

Grand prizes include a free 5 day cruise and payoff of your sail and sign card. Lots of fun! For blue card holders only!

Wait, what?! How cool is that! Is this listed in the daily itinerary they leave in the rooms? I've never seen it before! Refresh my memory... what level is blue? You start as red, right? I can't keep all this business straight. lol

Well there was my "giggle of the day" lol....I'm having cruise withdrawls so needed that one.....

This post is a couple days late. It should have been on Sunday.

Thank y’all!

No I don’t parade around just stay warm and when traveling with teenager boys it helps. And this week I am July cruising with our late in life gift son who is 7 and my close friend and her 7 year son. So the robes will help with privacy too. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wait, what?! How cool is that! Is this listed in the daily itinerary they leave in the rooms? I've never seen it before! Refresh my memory... what level is blue? You start as red, right? I can't keep all this business straight. lol

Ok, so since no one else filled you in I will... they were just sarcastically joking. They do not really do this.

;p