Copenhagen airport 6am flight what time would you arrive at the airport?

wizdiz

Do you think 3 hours will be needed?
No. If you turn up at 3 am, you might not even be able to get into the building. Where are you flying to? What time does your airline say that check-in opens? On the assumption that it's a short-haul flight, I think I would personally be likely to aim to arrive somewhere around 4.30 am - 4.45 am, depending on precise check-in closure time.

Flying to London/LHR. I have looked and can't seem to locate where it says what time should be there. Just know it's at 6:05am
Go to ba.com, go to Manage My Booking, and pull up your reservation. Open the panel for your flight. There are a number of tabs on the left of that panel. One will give you check-in information. Make sure you open the link for Other ways to check in, which gives you more detailed information.

Flying to London/LHR. I have looked and can't seem to locate where it says what time should be there. Just know it's at 6:05am

Even with the fact that you'll need to exit Schengen immigration, you'll be a priority passenger and for a 6:05am flight I wouldn't personally get there before 4:30am. That'll likely still give you time to visit the lounge.

Says can check in at the gate 2 hours prior to take off
Are you sure about "at the gate"? I've never seen that on the "Other ways to check in" page.

In any event, if you've got checked bags, you won't be able to do that as you won't be able to take them to the gate. And the more important time is when check-in closes, not when it opens.

A sample of the information you get when you click "Other ways to check in", although I stress that this is not for Copenhagen but a for different airport:-

nozhch.jpg

CPH does have fast track security for BA Club Europe passengers.

I've never flown out of CPH early in the morning but I wouldn't consider it a busy or congested airport based on my handful of experiences. When you get through security head to the left as you enter the duty free stores then head down the main part of the terminal. You'll see the C pier that BA use where you need to clear non-Schengen departures outbound immigration. BA use the Eventyr Lounge.