LOTS Priority Embarkation/Debarkation in Galveston?

LHARTWICK

We will board LOTS May 20 out of Galveston. This will be our first time boarding as RCCL priority check-in at the Galveston terminal. We boarded as priority with CCL twice in Galveston last year, and it was great! For those who have boarded LOTS as priority recently: was it smooth and organized? How about the debarkation? Is there a separate area for priority members to wait to disembark, and are they called prior to other groups? This process was also very smooth and organized with CCL. We did self-assist walk-off and were in our car by 8:30 AM which was great since we had a long drive in front of us. Thanks for any help!

We will board LOTS May 20 out of Galveston. This will be our first time boarding as RCCL priority check-in at the Galveston terminal. We boarded as priority with CCL twice in Galveston last year, and it was great! For those who have boarded LOTS as priority recently: was it smooth and organized? How about the debarkation? Is there a separate area for priority members to wait to disembark, and are they called prior to other groups? This process was also very smooth and organized with CCL. We did self-assist walk-off and were in our car by 8:30 AM which was great since we had a long drive in front of us. Thanks for any help!

Can't answer debarkation but at embarkation we had priority check in. It was great, we skipped a line of probably 60 to 80 people. We were literally off the uber we had and on the ship in 20 minutes. My wife even said boy this has come a long way since our first couple cruises. We just got on less than 2 weeks ago. Enjoy!!

Sky616: Good to know - thank you for the info! I've done some research since my original post, and it sounds like most people have had a horrible experience with the debarkation process. We do self-assist and try to leave as early as we can, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks again!