Nassau - Bahamas Day Pass Reviews

Mommyof1

We'll be on the Disney Dream in a few weeks and my friends is looking for an option outside of the cruise line to book a tour to the aquariums at Atlantis. She found "Bahamas Day Pass" on TripAdvisor but there are only 3 reviews. Does anyone have experience with this company or know of a more affordable way to tour the aquariums?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Forums mobile app

Last June, we did the day pass at the Hilton British Colonial. It is a short walk from the ship, and we loved it. It's a small, but nice beach and included access to the pool and also a food/drink credit that was more than enough to cover a nice lunch. Also included use of paddleboards and kayaks. You can book though 3rd party companies online and just check in at the hotel front desk.

Thanks but she's specifically looking for a tour of the aquariums at Atlantis. It's my understanding you can't just go directly there without being a guest.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Forums mobile app

Passes for the DIGS Aquarium are available same day from the tour desk at Atlantis. The cost is $49 pp and includes the main aquarium and the Predators Lagoon (viewing tubes). It does not include any other venue, pools, gardens, walkways or exhibits.

Have you looked at resortforaday dot com? They have a whole list of Atlantis options. I've never used them so I'm not sure how things work. We are heading there in Jan 2019 and we are looking into this too.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year we walked up to the British Colonial Hilton and spent the day there. Don't know what the cost is this year but I want to say that it was very nice but it wasn't on cable beach. In March, we decided to head to the Melia and spend the day there. This property is on cable beach and the views were much better. I believe it cost $49 pp which included the use of their chairs, towels, and a drink coupon for Starbucks (for whatever we wanted). We purchased two drinks from the outside bar for $22 and they were terrible.

The BCH's drinks and food were very good but their beach view was not. There was a very nice pool at the Hilton.

Won't be going to the Melia next time. May try Sandals which is more expensive but we know the property.