VP "Personal Note"

MarkBearSF

I just noticed the "personal note" option of the Voyage Personalizer on the right of the daily view.

Does Cunard monitor these booking notes, or are they simply for personal notes as named? Specifically, I want to add to an upcoming booking that I want a sharps disposal container in the cabin. Would adding a personal note work, or should I work with a TA to get a note added to the booking, itself.

I just noticed the "personal note" option of the Voyage Personalizer on the right of the daily view.

Does Cunard monitor these booking notes, or are they simply for personal notes as named? Specifically, I want to add to an upcoming booking that I want a sharps disposal container in the cabin. Would adding a personal note work, or should I work with a TA to get a note added to the booking, itself.

Don’t bother, Mark. I’m T1. I’ve pre warned them before and have had to fill in a long form re disabilities etc. Stuff that has nothing to do with me. I just ask the cabin steward for one when I first see them. Never been a problem. They’ve always been super helpful with everything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums