Ultimate dinning and 3/4 night dinning packages

What are the differences between these two packages? Me and my gf want to try chops grill on the ship and if it's good we'd like to go more then once. Possibly check out some other specialty restaurants as well. Are we able to request a window seat that has an ocean view in these restaurants and how many seats can be at one table? Thanks

The difference between the 3 night and the 4 night dining package is the number of nights you can go to a specialty restaurant for dinner. Otherwise they are the same.

Ultimate Dining gets you specialty restaurants every night and also lunch for those that serve lunches.

Edited by nolesrule
Misunderstood the question so edited response.

What are the differences between these two packages? Me and my gf want to try chops grill on the ship and if it's good we'd like to go more then once. Possibly check out some other specialty restaurants as well. Are we able to request a window seat that has an ocean view in these restaurants and how many seats can be at one table? Thanks

You can request a window seat once you are onboard, and they will try and accommodate you, but it's not guaranteed.

Do you not want to try the main dining room at least once? If not, then do the 4 night DINING package.

Depending on what time you wish to dine, it will be dark outside, so a table next to the window will be a little useless.

How many people are you wanting at your table?

Do you not want to try the main dining room at least once? If not, then do the 4 night DINING package.

Depending on what time you wish to dine, it will be dark outside, so a table next to the window will be a little useless.

How many people are you wanting at your table?

Yes we will try the main dinning room, we've just always heard good things about chops. So the ultimate dinning package only advantage is it gives you all nights at a specialty restaurant and lunch there if they serve it. We will probably pick up the 3 night package or might just pay the cover charges by them selves. In total there would be 6 adults, and 2 children.

If you buy a multi-night package (such as the 3 night) are you then unable to make reservations online before the cruise?

Correct, you must make reservations onboard if you purchase a dining package.

Yes we will try the main dinning room, we've just always heard good things about chops. So the ultimate dinning package only advantage is it gives you all nights at a specialty restaurant and lunch there if they serve it. We will probably pick up the 3 night package or might just pay the cover charges by them selves. In total there would be 6 adults, and 2 children.

A table for 8 should be no problem.

On a 4 night cruise, I believe that you only have one Sea day. I would just buy the 3 night DINING package and enjoy your cruise.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums