Beverage Package: Majesty

I have no idea what the cost of the beverage package may be for you, but we are sailing Majesty to Key West and Cuba in October and we paid $50.00 p/day for the package. I can only recommend you continue to watch your sailing and when a discount is offered book it. We have always booked it in advance and it has been less costly than buying it on the ship.

I have no idea what the cost of the beverage package may be for you, but we are sailing Majesty to Key West and Cuba in October and we paid $50.00 p/day for the package. I can only recommend you continue to watch your sailing and when a discount is offered book it. We have always booked it in advance and it has been less costly than buying it on the ship.

We are on the October 24-29, 2018 Majesty cruise for a 5-night and paid $50 per person per day for the Deluxe package as well. I did notice that the price went down to $47 per day but, since I used the $100 cruise credit to purchase it initially, it would not have saved me anything to cancel and repurchase it.:(

We are on the October 24-29, 2018 Majesty cruise for a 5-night and paid $50 per person per day for the Deluxe package as well. I did notice that the price went down to $47 per day but, since I used the $100 cruise credit to purchase it initially, it would not have saved me anything to cancel and repurchase it.:(

Thank You Silky

I did notice that the price went down to $47 per day but, since I used the $100 cruise credit to purchase it initially, it would not have saved me anything to cancel and repurchase it.:(

FYI for future knowledge - purchases made online via Cruise Planner using OBC are refundable...including the OBC.

Thank You Venicia. I will be interested to read your impressions of the Cuba portio of the cruise. We're from Florida and Key West is always a fun place.

I am booked for a Key West/Havana 4 Night on Majesty in November - my beverage package was $271 after tax, this can of course vary based on promotions running, date of purchase, etc - but for a ballpark figure, your price will probably be close to mine.

I am booked for a Key West/Havana 4 Night on Majesty in November - my beverage package was $271 after tax, this can of course vary based on promotions running, date of purchase, etc - but for a ballpark figure, your price will probably be close to mine.

Thanks Jason..let us know how your trip was.

• 2 weeks later...
FYI for future knowledge - purchases made online via Cruise Planner using OBC are refundable...including the OBC.

Yes, I am aware of that; however, the $100 had been given to us by RCI due to having multiple problems when changing our ship from the Empress to the Majesty, so I was not sure if I would be able to re-use the $100 if I canceled the package and re-purchased it. Not sure if spending several minutes on hold to save $15 would be worth it to me either.:rolleyes: But, thanks for the response!;)

• 3 weeks later...
I would like the package but traveling with a non drinker. Unlike Celebrity both cabin mates have to get.

If you call to order, they may let you get away with buying the Refreshment package for the non-drinking guest.