Can't get into Cruise Planner or Online Check-In

I have never cruised RC before, but I do have a log in and, when I do log in, it does show my cruise. I thought I could start check-in within the 90 day window. It is 59 days until my HOTS cruise. I get this message when I try to get into Online Check-In. The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time. I did sign up for a Meet & Mingle earlier today, but I am also unable to get into the cruise planner (in addition to the on-line check in) and have shows that I've booked already.

Thanks for any help.

I have never cruised RC before, but I do have a log in and, when I do log in, it does show my cruise. I thought I could start check-in within the 90 day window. It is 59 days until my HOTS cruise. I get this message when I try to get into Online Check-In. The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time. I did sign up for a Meet & Mingle earlier today, but I am also unable to get into the cruise planner (in addition to the on-line check in) and have shows that I've booked already.

Thanks for any help.

One way that this happens is if you were accessing the reservation and "X" out of the browser. The reservation would still be locked and it takes something like 20 minutes for the lock to timeout.

Thanks for any help.

Comes out 49-45 days out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk