Voyage Planner Error

kate61880

Just booked our first Azamara cruise for a couple of years and having trouble accessing anything! I really thought that all this would be sorted out by now, there were similar problems when we last cruised with Azamara.

We are reassured that at least the onboard experience is as good, if not better.

Sorry you have joined "the club". Quite sad, isn't it?

Yes! But here's the weird thing: I called AZ and told them about the problems. The rep. said he'd notify the IT Dept. and voila! It was fixed about an hour later. Got into the shore excursions, booked them and paid for them with only a few little glitches that I worked through.

There’s been silence on this thread for a while. Are the problems solved, or are people still finding it difficult to access and use their voyage planners?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No not sorted for me.

There’s been silence on this thread for a while. Are the problems solved, or are people still finding it difficult to access and use their voyage planners?

No access. I stumbled in yesterday, but today NOT.

The issue is so constant, so consistently wrong, that "not working" is the norm -- therefore requires little comment.

I just checked -- still get a full page error notice. Color me not surprised anymore!

That's what I was getting the other day. I called them and told them and in about an hour or so, it was fixed. Not sure if that really helped or it was coincidence but it might be worth a try.

Why post the same bad news? I gave up on the website, and just follow this thread.

On the chance that one day it will work for me, then I will have something to post, rather than just another repetitive complaint.

Well, certainly not consistent for me, but saw your post and decided to look again. Eureka! Works and the Azamazing Evening reservation shows in my calendar. So as previously stated, I am posting once I have a good result to report.

Pages stopped loading while I was looking through the shore excursions for my August cruise (right when I posted earlier). So I moved on to other things. Now it's about 6 hours later. Thought I'd take another look. Ugh. Not working again.... dealing with the website isn't worth my time.

What is going on?

Bonnie, could you see if you can get an official explanation on why we cannot access the planner.

For over a week now I am getting the error code reference

#30.1fc95640.1524981239.393753a

It is getting beyond frustrating

I want to browse and book Land Discoveries for a cruise in 6 weeks time. I have a larger than usual amount of OBC and tours are the only way appropriate to use them for us on this trip.

You cannot call to browse excursions, the call handlers don’t have the skills to handle such a call and of course in the UK we pay a surcharge to make these calls because we still do not have.a number to call that’s included in people’s tarrifs

And no I do not wait until I am onboard to book the rest of my tours - I managed to book some two months ago, I cannot even see if they are still there.

Ok, I got into the planner after an hour, I’m sad that way, I kept the page open and just kept hitting the refresh every 30 seconds. Eventually it worked I got some trips booked though sadly ones we wanted had gone, probably booked out already.

Anyway, got the confirmation email but of course now can’t get back into the Voyage Planner, it’s back to the error code.

SO FRUSTRATING:(

Well, certainly not consistent for me, but saw your post and decided to look again. Eureka! Works and the Azamazing Evening reservation shows in my calendar. So as previously stated, I am posting once I have a good result to report.

Sorry, just an error.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, I got into the planner after an hour, I’m sad that way, I kept the page open and just kept hitting the refresh every 30 seconds. Eventually it worked I got some trips booked though sadly ones we wanted had gone, probably booked out already.

Anyway, got the confirmation email but of course now can’t get back into the Voyage Planner, it’s back to the error code.

SO FRUSTRATING:(

Same here. I can get in at random, but most of the time it doesn’t work. Most people only try once. Bonnie must take this further ASAP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry if this post appears twice - I tried to post it earlier and felt it didn't 'send'...... What is the difference between 'Voyage Planner' and 'My Azamara', as I cannot see the words 'voyage planner' anywhere when I log in. It could be (for me) that I am unable to access this, as I am trying in the wrong way?