Atlantis Day Rooms

LynnTH

So, just went to the Atlantis site to see how much a room would be with Marriott Points. Looks like I can get a room at The Royal Section for 35,000 points or the Coral for 40,000 points. Seems like a good deal. Would be Me, DS19, DD17 and her friend who is also 17.

Do both of these sections come with the same amenities?

I am assuming I can just check in and we can use all the facilities and then check out (maybe use the room for changing if it is ready).

Have always wanted to go there but not for the prices for the day passes.

Edited by LynnTH
spelling

Staying at the Comfort Suites is the big "secret" to getting a day room. You get full access to Atlantis.

40,000 points, I'm guessing, is equivalent to about $400? Comfort Suites is usually less than $200.

I know but I have point for Marriott so was trying to use them if possible. But not sure of all the fees. Some say there are extra fees for more than 2 people and some say that you don't get that extra fee if paying with points.

I do know there would be at least around $60 or so in fees and taxes - just not sure of the extra people.

I'm not familiar with the fees, maybe someone else can chime in. I'm just suggesting that it may be possible that you would prefer to save the points when they have more value since you can get the same access you want for 1/2 price.

I'm not familiar with the fees, maybe someone else can chime in. I'm just suggesting that it may be possible that you would prefer to save the points when they have more value since you can get the same access you want for 1/2 price.

We’ve done CS once and priced it out several other times. It came to around $100 pp off season, when adding the hefty taxes and fees.