Which room type?!

JS be perfect, tons of storage, walk in closet is huge, many extra drawers, tub/shower may be idea for young kids too! Huge balcony, 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and table.

Awesome thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely a JS. A regular balcony is just to small especially if you have two young ones (IMHO). Agree with the tub also! If you decide regular balcony you can bring a blow up swimming pool and use in the shower for a tub or out on the balcony just to splash around in.

Definitely a JS. A regular balcony is just to small especially if you have two young ones (IMHO). Agree with the tub also! If you decide regular balcony you can bring a blow up swimming pool and use in the shower for a tub or out on the balcony just to splash around in.

Thanks for the idea. I r are waiting for final pricing but with all the encouragement I think we are leaning toward the suite!

A word of warning about splurging...that's how we ended up sailing in suites. I splurged, and never wanted to go back.

Definitely agree. Us too!

To OP, with two little ones, I would definitely do the JS due to having a tub.

IMO a Jr. Suite is close to the same size you get for a typical hotel room. There's room to "run" around in or at least not be bumping into.

You also get double points for cruise nights.

Thanks! Another point in the Jr. suite category!!

another suite vote. We do mostly balconies but it is usually just the 2 of us. I can't imagine shoving more bodies in that room or bathroom.

We splurged on a GS and took a bump to OS, so we may not turn back to balconies again LOL!

if anyone can help me figure out how to post a picture I would love to show our last JS

I don’t know how to do that but I’d love to see it!! Is there a curtain that separates the room at all?

I don’t know how to do that but I’d love to see it!! Is there a curtain that separates the room at all?

no there wasn't. I'll upload one of the closet and just let you think outside (or inside. LOL) the box.

I have not seen a curtain that separate the room in the JS. I have seen a decorative curtain, but it would not separate the room.

JS be perfect, tons of storage, walk in closet is huge, many extra drawers, tub/shower may be idea for young kids too! Huge balcony, 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and table.

Junior suite on Anthem does not have a walk in closet. At least the spa junior suite didn't.

With more than 2 people I would definately go with a jr suite. You will also get 2 points per day (if that even matters to you), but you won't get the other suite perks. I do believe you will also have access to the Coastal Kitchen during dinner.

On our last cruise, which was on Anthem, we had our two grand daughters with us. We went with two balcony cabins as it was not any more, actually less than having the four of us in one balcony cabin and it was a lot cheaper, more private and roomier than having 4 in a JS. We're both D+ so our balcony discount came into play as either DW or I were booked in each with one grand kid. This gave us more privacy with two separate bedrooms and two bathrooms, for a total of 396 sq. feet and a huge double balcony with the balcony panel open. A major cost saving was that we were able to go with two balcony guarantee bookings and not having to select a higher category of cabin that could accommodate more than two passengers. Our bookings were linked together and was assigned side by side D5 cabins on deck 13 within a few days of booking. I then saw two nearby connecting D5 cabins, one of which had a larger balcony just forward of the start of the rear jump section that we were able to switch to.

PS, Another bonus was that each cabin received D+ gifts, thus we got two bottles, not just one of wine and the girls loved getting the chocolate coated strawberries on their very first cruise. It's likely all downhill for them unless they tag along with us on a future cruise.

Once onboard the girls stayed in one cabin and DW and I in the other. Since I had accepted charges for all in both cabins, GS just issued me a duplicate of DW's card to open the entrance to her cabin thus we still had outside access to the other cabin with my card. The one girl didn't bother getting a access card to the cabin she was actually in as they both did everything and hung out together. They knew the one without a door lock opening capability could access that cabin through ours if necessary with the connecting inside door and open panel balconies but this was not ever done.

P4100219.JPG.e3bc78154a952d81edc6d445250759db.JPG

Edited by robtulipe