WOO HOO!!! Price Drop!!!

I am sooooo excited!!!! I just happen to check my reservation on the Royal Caribbean website and there was a price drop!!!! I am sailing LOS on 12/13/09 and I just saved $198.00!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I am sooooo excited!!!! I just happen to check my reservation on the Royal Caribbean website and there was a price drop!!!! I am sailing LOS on 12/13/09 and I just saved $198.00!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yep the prices are coming down. Good for you.

Yay I got a price drop last Friday too. We saved $100 pp for the 1st and 2nd persons, so each cabin saved $200, and theres 4 cabins, so thats $800 for our group. That was a good day. (This is all for inside cabin on 9/26 Liberty cruise)!

I've gotten a price drop on my past two cruises, but none on this one yet. I got a residency rate on Liberty this summer, will they do price drops on top of residency rates?

Absolutely. And sometimes they'll lower the residency rates. Just keep watching.

Congrats! Keep checking, it could drop more or a resident special might pop up. (senior rates, 55 + pop up too if that applies)

I check ours daily....our last cruise on the Mariner we saved a total of $900 and our upcoming Radiance Alaska cruise so far we have saved over $750! :)

Congratulations!

I have been watching the prices on that sailing too! The prices actually dropped last Friday....I have Cruise Shark and when I logged onto my computer Friday morning....there was the $198 price drop.

If you haven't downloaded CS yet you might want to give it a try:D It's possible that price drop could of come and gone without you knowing it:eek:

Congrats ..that's a nice price drop. :) I'm still hoping for one for Explorer, closer to sail date maybe.

I'll second what Wilda said. Use Cruise Shark. While I haven't seen a price drop yet, I don't have to continually check for one or worry that I will miss one. Thanks Sabbo! :)

Our cruise dropped $268.00 on Sunday. Not a HUGE savings, but I'll take it!

We have done 9 Disney cruises and this is our 2nd RCCL cruise.........and the FIRST TIME EVER, that I have had my cruise price drop!

Fran

I'm a CS cheerleader as well. I actually got a price drop on my upcoming cruise BEFORE the Shark was born. Since then, my cruise prices have gone up, up and away.

Come on RCI, don't be afraid of the Shark! I wanna see a CS email before we sail!! :p

I'm a CS cheerleader as well. I actually got a price drop on my upcoming cruise BEFORE the Shark was born. Since then, my cruise prices have gone up, up and away.

Come on RCI, don't be afraid of the Shark! I wanna see a CS email before we sail!! :p

Sorry.........I'm clueless here.........and too lazy to research.....

What is Cruise Shark??????

Our cruise dropped $268.00 on Sunday. Not a HUGE savings, but I'll take it!

We have done 9 Disney cruises and this is our 2nd RCCL cruise.........and the FIRST TIME EVER, that I have had my cruise price drop!

Fran

Not a huge savings, but look at it the way I do. A drop like that is worth something you might want to purchase on board; like a spa treatment, an excursion, or even a Wine and Dine package. I'm even happy with a $50 drop; because that could be a round of drinks in the Champagne Bar for our friends. :D Any price drop is a good one!

Not a huge savings, but look at it the way I do. A drop like that is worth something you might want to purchase on board; like a spa treatment, an excursion, or even a Wine and Dine package. I'm even happy with a $50 drop; because that could be a round of drinks in the Champagne Bar for our friends. :D Any price drop is a good one!

EXACTLY! And, if it is true that they no longer rent DECT phones, my husband and I are looking into these "walkie-talkie type things that are more for "commercial" type use in steel buildings. The savings should help off set that expense. We hope that they will help us stay intouch with 2 teenagers who are ALL OVER that ship.

Quick question (I think I already know the answer to this, but I just want to check!) - if a lower price is coming up listed as a Royal Caribbean Special Sales Event, does that mean that since I have an existing reservation I can't take advantage of this price? Thanks! :o

Quick question (I think I already know the answer to this, but I just want to check!) - if a lower price is coming up listed as a Royal Caribbean Special Sales Event, does that mean that since I have an existing reservation I can't take advantage of this price? Thanks! :o

Unfortunately yes, typically the Sales Specials are for new bookings only and they usually enforce it, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.

Archived